any help welcome

Find how to get help with rent
warvetinneed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

any help welcome

Post by warvetinneed »

I am a vet who has worked all my life and done every thing i can by myself, it was 14 mths ago that due to my handycap and the economy that i was forced to start to us what little i had for retierment. its been 14 mths now that ive been able to hold it all together but have exhasted all my money, and find myself asking for help from others. i live in oregon and they are very difficult to get any kind of help from unles you are from out of state or an alien refugee which makes no sense to me!.
but im at my ropes end and will be homeless soon if i cant find help some were. ive also been lokking for and at home job's to help me earn funds to pay my rent.
i know there are many peple out there who are all in the same boat and i hope some how some way that we can all pull through this together. so any advice on rent assisstance is welcome. thank you and im sorry for having to even ask.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: any help welcome

Post by Admin »

Oregon has several rent and housing assistance programs. Here is a link to find some different options. Contact your local community action agency to learn more.

http://www.ohcs.oregon.gov/OHCS/CSS_Low ... rams.shtml
Cuse

Post by Cuse »

I’m a 30 year old male that has some medical problems with my back and arm and can’t find work. I’m living in a hotel that a friend paid for this week to keep me from being homeless but come Sunday I won’t have a place to stay and I’m afraid I’ll be out on the streets. I don’t know which way to turn or what to do and could use help paying for me a place to live...I would be willing to move into someone’s place to share the rent or whatever I haft to do to keep from living on the streets. Please help me. Thank you. This is a friend’s email but he would get any message to me.
Midnight
anti spam: Blue

Post by Midnight »

Hi, I have been laid off for two months and spent all my tax returns on bills. I just got a new job but I will not get paid in time to make my payment for rent in the next week. I really would appreciate if you could help me find an assistance program to help for just this one month. Thank you and any help would be so graciously appreciated.