Down Syndrome

Help with paying medical bills
Rolle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Down Syndrome

Post by Rolle »

I'm writing you in hope that you would be able to help. I have four kids. My youngest with Down syndrome so he has a lot of doctor appointments. I have been trying to find someone that could please help me with his care and the medical bills. My home that we are in right now is being sold and are vehicle that we have is falling apart. Right now it is hard to find places and reliable vehicles with not a lot of money a month. So if you could help me in anyway with these bills it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god bless.
NelsonD

Re: Down Syndrome

Post by NelsonD »

Hello, my daughter and I recently moved here from California. While still living in California at the time I received a job offer from the Veterans Affairs hospital in Reno. I am a single mother, my daughter has Down Syndrome and I have been a full time nurse for the last 3.5 years.
I have been struggling financially for some time now with having different circumstances to why I've been unable to pay my rent and bills for the last few months. My 15 year old daughter has been having an inner struggle from past trauma and has been having behavioral issues at school and at home. I don't have any support as far as receiving financial assistance. I've had to miss a lot of work due to my daughter beige troubled. If at all possible I would really appreciate emergency assistance to be able to pay rent and my bills for the month of December.
I've been extremely stressed out on trying to figure out what I can do so my daughter with Down Syndrome and I can focus on helping her and her current struggle and be able not worry about the electricity being shut off or not having any food. Please help me through this rough emergent time. If I am able to qualify for some assistance, it will allow me to get caught up and now that I've changed shifts at work to accommodate my daughter and not having to call in or leave half way through a shift, I will be getting a full 2 weeks full time payment from work and be to afford my ex special expenses. At this moment I'm working an extra shift at the VA hospital in hopes to improve my daughter and myself situation. Thanks for reading. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down Syndrome

Post by Admin »

Since you do not have insurance, try some of the government aid that is focused on the uninsured. As maybe they can help pay for the down syndrome bills or give the medical care you need. California is generally very generous in the benefits they give to the poor and low income, but then again their state taxes are super high as well as cost of living which pay for some of those benefits! http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... r_uni.html

NelsonD wrote:Hello, my daughter and I recently moved here from California. While still living in California at the time I received a job offer from the Veterans Affairs hospital in Reno. I am a single mother, my daughter has Down Syndrome and I have been a full time nurse for the last 3.5 years.