Security moving deposit for New Jersey

Find how to get help with rent
Draghi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Security moving deposit for New Jersey

Post by Draghi »

Good afternoon,
My mother is a Hudson County New Jersey resident who's home went into foreclosure and was auctioned on October 8th. She has until December 20th to have the home emptied out. My brother has resided with my mother for the past 3 years and although I am planning on moving my mother out of state with me, I do not have the means to bring my brother with me. My brother had a prior drug addiction but has been clean for approximately a year and a half, however he hasn't had any luck with finding employment. With that being said he has absolutely no income and will be completely homeless within the next month. Can you please advise me on any help that he may be eligible for?
Any assistance that you can give me is greatly appreciated.
Thank you again for your time.
Macaranoi
anti spam: Blue

Re: Security moving deposit for New Jersey

Post by Macaranoi »

I am leaving a abusive spouse and I need help with move in money deposit on a place that I found that will keep me safe from him and his family. I can move in by the middle of January and I have a job but need move in money help to keep him from knowing what I am doing while he is away. Can anyone help me?? My things are also in a storage unit 100 miles north of where we live in Newark so I might need help with getting my things brought down too.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

I'm married with 5 children & we currently reside with my grandparents. We need to find our own place & my husband makes very little. We can't afford the security & can't afford all the rent. We need help finding somewhere to rent. We currently live in Passaic County New Jersey & would like to stay in this area but willing to go elsewhere if needed. How can I get help?? We also need help with Christmas. We never had help before & really need it. Thank you.
LesterH

Post by LesterH »

I was on your page, and saw that you all help with security deposits. I really wanted to move out my house because the heater and air conditioner upstairs, and know where so cold. The landlord says he can't fix it, section 8 says to move out, but we don’t work. We are disable and waiting for SSI papers, it might take a year so we don’t have the money. Please help if you can.
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

I have a sister who lives in Trenton, NJ and is in need of healthy housing for her and her children and also in need of having a vehicle fixed in order to go to the grocery store. She has none to very limited income. The current hose she is renting has mold in the house and water underneath the house and there have been many snakes around the house. So she needs help with the deposit to move to a new home.
Also, she has a vehicle that needs repair in order to operate it. She recently had the parts to fix the car, but they were stolen from her. So now she is out the parts and does not have money to replace them.
I would greatly appreciate any help your company could provide for the security deposit and/or if you could direct me to other agencies in New Jersey that are wiling to provide free to discounted services for her and her children would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We think you need to be open to moving in New Jersey, as some agencies will only pay a security deposit if the person lives somewhere that is affordable. Passaic County may not fit that need. Also, are you saving money for the deposit as you live with grandparents? That is a great time to do this. But anyway, locate the programs for security deposits in New Jersey.
Sayers

Post by Sayers »

To whom it may concern:
I am a single parent, living in Middlesex County NJ. I am currently living with my parents, in their home, with my 5 year old son. It is very cramped, but can't move out because I don't have money for security deposit for rent. Is there anywhere that can help me get the security deposit so I can have a home for me and my son? Thank you for helping and understanding.
Mrs.Frazier

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

Good evening.
My brother in law is relocating from NJ and has no work or apartment lined up here in Bethlehem, PA. My husband and I have hit some hard times as well with our 3 kids, and are unable to help our family member pay the security deposit.
I am wondering if there is temporary housing and help finding a job for him.
He is in a bad environment in NJ and needs to leave ASAP, and the deposit is holding him back.
Please let me know if there is anything to help him get on his feet.
Brees

Post by Brees »

I need help moving my Mom from WV to NJ. She needs me to help her with her shopping and doctor appointments. She don't drive and doesn't have anyone to help take care of her. I need her to move to NJ, but rents are so expensive for her and I'm not able to help with that as I'm disabled also. She lives on Social Security and can't afford to pay the high rents in NJ, not even the security they are asking. I need help to get my Mom up here in NJ. She just lost her husband (my Dad). He used to do everything!! She is independent, but just can't get around.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

New Jersey is very expensive, and as you said the rent is high. Maybe you need to look at another state, or a cheaper part and not Bergen County. As not only is housing expensive, but you need to consider food, clothing, utilities, and all those other costs too. But look for the assistance here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stanc.html