cleveland Ga

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
lynn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

cleveland Ga

Post by lynn »

i am a singl mother of 2 handkip sons we live in cleveland ga area
about 3 weeks ago i was in a bad car werck and lost my car and lost my job becuse i got hurt bad in it and right now do to the pain and injuers i cant work .we are looking for any help we can get my oldest son works and we balry brings home eoung to pay the rent we need help with rent and food i have no way to get to the food banks we live 8 miles one :| way from town and my son walks to work an dhome each day even in the rain we wont have a thanksgtiveing or christmas do to no money so any help at all we would be so greatful for
my email is veiled_heat@hotmail.com if any one can help in any way i thank you all for reading this now
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: cleveland Ga

Post by Admin »

In Cuyahoga County and Cleveland Ohio, there are programs and organizations that may be able to help you. Try the community action agency. It is The Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland (CEOGC), and they are a non-profit with several programs that should be able to aid you with your bills, expenses, rent, and transportation concerns.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
lynn

Re: cleveland Ga

Post by lynn »

thanks but we live in cleveland Georgia you knwo of any places here by any chance?