Home buying programs for disabled

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Hackney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home buying programs for disabled

Post by Hackney »

I recently bid on a home in Minneapolis, MN. I work at Minnesota Rubber and Plastics. The loan was preapproved and the home is handicap assessable. I have Peripheral Artery Disease and my medical bills can get very costly even with Insurance. I backed out of it because the utility bills would be higher if I bought the house and it would not leave much left over for eating and prescriptions and miscellaneous things I might need. The home was very nice and I am very sad I had to say no. Is there any foundation out there that might help me acquire this home that is built for people with medical conditions? Or is there any energy assistance that could help? There are no stairs and the shower has places to sit. I live in an Apartment building on the second floor and it gets harder and harder to make it up the stairs every day. Please let me know if there are any programs that might help me out. I would love to have this home. It would be so good for me to purchase. I would appreciate any knowledge you might have on this matter. Thank you Sincerely,
Longone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Home buying programs for disabled

Post by Longone »

Hello,
I am 28 years old and I have 5 wonderful children. I am writing you because I was wondering how do I go about getting help with buying a house I do work but its just me and I don't have any help. One of my children has a disability. So I cannot get a loan because I don't make enough and I just started building my credit. I live in Garner, NC and if you could help me that would be great.