Electric and gas bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jenneifermegan

Electric and gas bills

Post by jenneifermegan »

I need help with paying my electric and gas bill. which both have a disconnect notice. i just started a new job and my pay periods were off and i dont have the money to pay to keep them on and i have three children in my care. can you please provide info that would help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric and gas bills

Post by Admin »

Try weathirization programs, LIHEAP, or contacting your utility company for electric and light bill assistance.
blincoln06

behind in electric bill and danger of being shut off

Post by blincoln06 »

i am a single mom of two kids i just found a job after being out for a couple months and i am behind in my electric bill and in danger of being shut off, is there any assistance for help with my bill? i tried my utility company but they said that i have to recieve a letter to qualify, i have very low income and were barely making it. can you help me?
ale34501

Help with electric and gas bills

Post by ale34501 »

Please help me to pay my bill electric and gas almost is the day to cut my services please help. thank you by your help.

Sylmar CA
joshB

Post by joshB »

Me, my wife and our daughter just moved out from taking care of her mom and dads place. It finnally feels great to be out on our own again except for one problem that we are now having to face a hard time with. We are unable to turn our gas on. Due to a previous bill that we was not aware that we owed on... Please if any kind of assistance for help would be muchly appreciated if not for me than atleast my wife and child. Gas is the healthy way to cook something for them to eat. Cause microwavable meals are not cutting it any longer. So please help, thank you.
lcmbk2002

Post by lcmbk2002 »

Iam in need on gas bill help and elec bill help , one of the child support is not coming in now and Iam umemployed and have two kids , 8 and 9 yrs old and things are really tight ,, food is low and what lillte I do get from unemployment is not paying the bills ,,, Iam so sad and worriedall the time ,, not sure where to go or who to call ,, please help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For anyone that needs help with utility bills, always post your state, and also ideally your utility company name. In the meantime, this is probable my favorite source for information for utility bills utilitybillassistance.com
It provides energy and bill assistance programs
glenneldridge62

I need help turning my electric on

Post by glenneldridge62 »

I need help turning my electric on. I don't have the $150 deposit $25 turn on fee @ $5 membership fee. $180 total. I moved here from the north. Thee person I came with went home.Was supose to return in fall. Rent (lease)Electric All was in her name. I was told by her she was not going to return. She was pregnant by someone else(told first baby was mine)She told me if I changed lease to my name ,she would wait to shut off utilities when I could afford to. I paid lease and that used up my disability check. Yes, I am also disabled.Her new boyfreind told her if she did not cut all ties to me , she would have to leave. She turned off all my utilities without telling me. I now have no electric power.I don't have the $180 to turn on. I live in Walhalla, s.c.My complete address is

I,m staying with freinds right now , but they said I can't stay long. Affraid their land lord will be upset. Don't blame them.My cell phone has $3.00 on it . So only way to contact may be by e-mailI am 46 yrs. old. I can give all info you may need. Utility is Blue Ridge Electri cooperative. I hope you can help me. I don't know where to turn
mandibraune1

Help with water and light bill

Post by mandibraune1 »

I am a mother, i have 3 kids, i dont get child support and i need help with my bills, i have a hard time with jobs, i cant pay for daycare, my water and lights have been shut off, i need help
aaronfeduk

help paying my Eletric bill

Post by aaronfeduk »

I am trying to see if I can get help paying my Eletric bill I am a little behind on it cause I help not being getting a lot of hours from work and I do the best that I can to pay all the bill that is Gas, Eletric,and Water. I am the only one working in the house my mom is Disable and she pays the rent with her check so we are hitting it kinda hard. If you can find away to help it would really be helpful and I think you very much.
bmorris1362

Post by bmorris1362 »

I live in Lucedale, MS I deperately need help paying my power I have an appointment with WIN job center today and that is one of the requirements but the power company wants $200.00 tomorrow and I just do not have it. What can I do?
helper

Post by helper »

Try community action agencies. Select this link, then go to left margin under the assistance programs button. It will link you to programs for your county and state.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
EBurnett

Post by EBurnett »

My wife and I are currently unemployed and our electric bill is well overdue for a least $840, and since there is not enough income coming in to pay the rent and electric, I was searching for immediate assistance that could help my family keep the lights on. It is very hot here in throughout the State of SC and we have our 22 month old grand-daughter living with us now and we need help very soon before the 2nd of December to help with keeping the lights on and until I find and steady job to assist us in taking care of our bills. Times are very hard and no one doesn't plan not to pay their bills. We're just going through some rough times as everyone is in this country and really can use some help assistance that can point us in the right direction please!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You maybe can try the crisis LIHEAP program if you need imemdiate help. In some cases, qualified clients can get cash or some type of grant in a matter of days. Note that funding is limtied though, and many people will be denied. But it may be worth a shot for you. Also, it would only pay a small dollar of any electric bills you owe. Find more details on the LIHEAP program in South Carolina.
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

Hi, I live in the Mono county area and I want to know how can I be qualified for get help with my electric bill. I got schedule for my electric service to be interrupted tomorrow. I get today the final notice to pay $309.00. And I’m too short right now and I got 3 kids and my wife pregnant of 5 months.
I don’t work to much right now for my wife health. Just this week I just work 18 hours till today because I need take off for take my wife to hospital. Please let me know how can I do to get help please, thanks.