I need a place to live for me and my dog

State and local government assistance programs.
buck339
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need a place to live for me and my dog

Post by buck339 »

I am a 53 year old white man with a medium size dog. I am not in the best of health, I had a heart attack on Jan 5. I have been given notice to be out of the room I am renting by Thursday Jan 20, 2011.
I only receive SSI, I cannot afford to pay more then $300 for a room or preferably an apartment. I wish to stay in Fort bend county, since I am familiar with the area.
I Have a car, but there are mechanical and legal issues for me if I drive. Mainly if I am pulled over my car will be impounded!
My dog is the most important thing in my life. If I loose her I will no longer have any reason to live. Not that I have much reason to continue with this ********* anyway.
I don't smoke or drink, I have other health issue's , partial deafness, diabetes, mobility problems, I have a very difficult time climbing stairs.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need a place to live for me and my dog

Post by Admin »

Is that Fort Bend Texas? If so find information here.
Try the local community action agency, like the Fort Bend County Community Action Council, Inc. (dial (409) 765-7878). They may know of some local programs to help with your dog, car problems, and offer rent and/or housing help.
Another agency to call is the Fort Bend County Community Development Department, and their phone number is (281) 342-7300. Some legal aid places can also be found on the main site.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/for ... ce_pr.html

buck339 wrote:I am a 53 year old white man with a medium size dog. I am not in the best of health, I had a heart attack on Jan 5. I have been given notice to be out of the room I am renting by Thursday Jan 20, 2011.
I only receive SSI, I cannot afford to pay more then $300 for a room or preferably an apartment. I wish to stay in Fort bend county, since I am familiar with the area.
I Have a car, but there are mechanical and legal issues for me if I drive. Mainly if I am pulled over my car will be impounded!
My dog is the most important thing in my life. If I loose her I will no longer have any reason to live. Not that I have much reason to continue with this ********* anyway.
I don't smoke or drink, I have other health issue's , partial deafness, diabetes, mobility problems, I have a very difficult time climbing stairs.
Lebron

Post by Lebron »

Hi,

I live in Frankfort KY. I spent 5 ears in the Navy. I work full time, 6 days a week but I only make minimum wage. I need help paying my rent, electric or for my gas. Every pay check goes to a house rent/electric, and the rest in gas to get to work. My rent is $650/month and I can't move as I have a dog and need a pet friendly apartment. I was also wondering if I can get help with some groceries. I do eat everyday but not much to keep my budget down. Thank you.
Miller

Post by Miller »

I am in a severe financial crisis. I recently just got out of a domestically abusive relationship and moved into an apartment where I live in Newton, KS. I am 2 months behind on my rent, 2 months behind on my car payment, I have a daycare bill of $1,400, my water is about to get shut off, and I am really struggling right now.
I have a 10 year old daughter and a dog who lives with me, her father is to pay child support but has missed for almost 2 months in a row, I have already contacted Child support enforcement and am still waiting on the fathers employer to withhold the funds for my child. Yet his other 2 children have been receiving theirs. I could use any help possible.
Please reply to email or contact me by phone.
I’ve been looking on this and many other websites for resources, but don't know which ones would be for our specific needs. I don't want to apply for ones that could help other families more than ours, but at the same time we are at risk of being evicted and losing our automobile. Please any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well there is no one resource. You need to call around in Newtown and Middle part of KS for information. Maybe some agency has some funds for you, or can refer you to who does. Here are agencies to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Miller wrote:I’ve been looking on this and many other websites for resources, but don't know which ones would be for our specific needs.
Sarisk

Post by Sarisk »

Moved back from Searcy Arkansas in June for job thru staffing agency in London Ohio. Laid off after just over 2 weeks. Living in tent in free campground near McConnelsville Ohio as this is where I ran out of money and my truck broke down.
Need help with repairs, gasoline and help with renting a place for me and my certified therapy dog. Also need to renew plates on truck. ODJFS will only give food stamps. CAC will only help with couple of bags of food. Have leads on many jobs and pet friendly place just need some help. I am 58. Please help! Stranded! Homeless! Any help appreciated! Thanks.
Maxie

Post by Maxie »

Need help with paying our rent and utilities for our apartment, which is dog friendly and hard to find. My boyfriend lost his job due to having too many points and I do not want to work. He scheduled a PTO day off in advance somehow it didn't get put in. I need him on certain days I can't find anyone else. However they did give him a separation notice and he has filed for unemployment and has an appointment but in the meantime our bills are adding up and our money is thinning out and we need just a little help for the place and our time, and we need time being until we can get back on our feet in a few weeks.
Smoother

Post by Smoother »

RENT BEHIND, I work 5 days a week and why Child support is taking 141$ a week out my check, they will not talk to me, I have worked since I been 15 years old and never been behind. I am a diabetic, I pay cash for my insulin and have a dog.
I work to pay gas to get to work and NY medications. I just apply for MB medical Card etc. It's embarrassing. I'm $400 behind and cannot get sent out on street I need help and DKN what to do if anyone can help me I can pay back when I get the money. I just can't lose my home, my pet and worried to death.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If that is in Rochester NY? then there are many programs out there. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogr1.html
But if you are afraid of being on the streets, then try homeless prevention in the area too. As that may help you.
Smoother wrote:RENT BEHIND, I work 5 days a week and why Child support is taking 141$ a week out my check, they will not talk to me, I have worked since I been 15 years old and never been behind. I am a diabetic, I pay cash for my insulin and have a dog.
I work to pay gas to get to work and NY medications. I just apply for MB medical Card etc. It's embarrassing. I'm $400 behind and cannot get sent out on street I need help and DKN what to do if anyone can help me I can pay back when I get the money. I just can't lose my home, my pet and worried to death.
Rashel

Post by Rashel »

Need help with first months rent and deposits. I am looking for a house big enough for three children and two adults plus a dog. We are currently living in our parents home where three other children and two adults live. There is a total of ten people living in a three bedroom trailer house. Please help in in way you could please. Wee need our own place and room to be our self's.