Losing condo to foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Lawrentandfam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Losing condo to foreclosure

Post by Lawrentandfam »

I on 8/5/11 my condo goes to a foreclosure sale. I have exhausted the bankruptcy court process and i need some help, and I realize it is last minute. I am a sr. citizen and have sold real estate for 33 years; however, this field is not offering much availability in terms of earning income for me. I am a sr. citizen and in need of some assistance to locate housing, see if anything I can do for this foreclosure, work, funds and assistance to locate housing for myself. my s.s. income is $1400 per mo.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Losing condo to foreclosure

Post by Admin »

Did you try to prevent the foreclosure before looking into a new place to live? Or do you think the situation is so dire no chance there?
Either way, I think call a non-profit foreclosure counselor that is HUD certified in order to get free counseling, advice, and information on mortgage and foreclosure prevention programs. All in all dozens of agencies, programs, and counselors operate in each and every state across the nation. Most do offer free services and advice to the low income.
Lawrentandfam wrote:I on 8/5/11 my condo goes to a foreclosure sale. I have exhausted the bankruptcy court process and i need some help, and I realize it is last minute. I am a sr. citizen and have sold real estate for 33 years; however, this field is not offering much availability in terms of earning income for me. I am a sr. citizen and in need of some assistance to locate housing, see if anything I can do for this foreclosure, work, funds and assistance to locate housing for myself. my s.s. income is $1400 per mo.
Giants

Post by Giants »

My friend and her husband have seriously fallen on hard times. The wife currently works, her husband is very sick and cannot work and he is currently in ICU at Boston Regional - he went in before Christmas. They are in foreclosure on their condo and haven't been able to pay their condo fee, So the condo association shut off their water before Thanksgiving. Also, their heater is broken and they have no heat. They have a friend that lives above them who is allowing them to come up and use her facilities to shower, etc. He had applied for disability but was denied back in April. He since has been sick and his medicine is very expensive. So what Little money she makes goes toward his medicine. They have no working automobile so she relies mostly on friends to take Her back and forth to work. I was wondering if there is anything that you can do that would help them in any way possible. Please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I am not sure if they can just turn off water or heat. I think that is illegal, especially during the winter. Maybe look for some government aid to pay for medicines, which will free up cash to pay your home loans. In the meantime, also look into boston foreclosure prevention agencies and programs. Most are free to the needy and low income. Counselors do work with condo owners too, especially in a major cty like Boston.
Giants wrote:My friend and her husband have seriously fallen on hard times. The wife currently works, her husband is very sick and cannot work and he is currently in ICU at Boston Regional - he went in before Christmas. They are in foreclosure on their condo and haven't been able to pay their condo fee, So the condo association shut off their water before Thanksgiving. Also, their heater is broken and they have no heat. They have a friend that lives above them who is allowing them to come up and use her facilities to shower, etc. He had applied for disability but was denied back in April. He since has been sick and his medicine is very expensive. So what Little money she makes goes toward his medicine. They have no working automobile so she relies mostly on friends to take Her back and forth to work. I was wondering if there is anything that you can do that would help them in any way possible. Please let me know.
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am seeking assistance with my mortgage payments. My wife lost her job and we are experiencing financial difficulty at this time. We have never been late on any bills until she lost her job. Our mortgage lender is seeking to foreclose on our condominium.
Please let me know if there are any programs that can assist us to bring our loan current. My wife is currently seeking new employment and should return to work soon.
Brit CMA

Post by Brit CMA »

Hi, I’m trying to sell my condo because I fell and broke my neck and my back and it is being foreclosed on. I had to have rods in my back too. I have filed for disability but I don’t know if I will get it. My church has helped and I’ve applied for food stamps. My sister did pay last month’s LGE. I only have my daughter and sister but they can’t keep helping. Is there anything you all can do? I don’t have a phone and I use my daughters when she is here. Thank you. I nave no income and my LGE is due.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since your lender is Wells Fargo, ask them about some of their assistance programs. They are good for all types of homes...condos, two family properties, single family homes and others. But disability will not help you as it takes months (if not longer) to get help, and many applications are denied. If your family and sister can no longer help, try the programs from your bank or maybe government foreclosure relief, and read more Wells Fargo mortgage programs.
Happygolucky

Post by Happygolucky »

I don't need help with any bills.
However, my condominium is in foreclosure & I am just wondering where I can go to find assistance to search for a much smaller place to fit my budget and who I can get to help me with moving. I am disabled and cannot do this alone.
Thanks for your time.