Home loan payments

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Fritz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home loan payments

Post by Fritz »

I live in a neighborhood in Raeford, N.C..We have a vacated home and we understand that Wells Fargo has taken possession of the property. Our concern is that the house is trashed, the grass, weeds are waste high, rodents and other living animals have infiltrated the residents. We have not had any help from our local authorities or counselors. I contacted Wachovia last week. The individual seemed to want to help but I have had no reply. Once again, we live in Raeford, NC and need help with paying our home loan. I would appreciate any correspondence on this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home loan payments

Post by Admin »

Sure, most banks have many free assistance programs for homeowners. They can offer counseling, help in applying for government loans, and their own programs, like principal extension and interest rate reductions. Find a listing of programs for Wells. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wel ... stanc.html
One of the big ones still in question is principal reduction, as that is one of the keys to saving someone's home from foreclosure.
Fritz wrote:I live in a neighborhood in Raeford, N.C..We have a vacated home and we understand that Wells Fargo has taken possession of the property. Our concern is that the house is trashed, the grass, weeds are waste high, rodents and other living animals have infiltrated the residents. We have not had any help from our local authorities or counselors. I contacted Wachovia last week. The individual seemed to want to help but I have had no reply. Once again, we live in Raeford, NC and need help with paying our home loan. I would appreciate any correspondence on this matter.
Tebow99

Post by Tebow99 »

My wife Sheri and our Son Austin live in Minneapolis. I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy and as forced to leave my job in June of 2011. I applied for Social Security benefits and am still waiting for approval. As you are aware, while you are going thru the Social Security process you are not allowed to earn any income. We have been living on our stocks for the last several months and are close to the end of that money. We have always made our mortgage payment on time and have never missed a loan payment. We want to continue this trend. That is why I am coming to you. We are in desperate need of help. Please contact me and let me know our options. Thank you for your time
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't provide financial assistance ourselves, but can give you information on how to call for foreclosure help in Minnesota. We always recommend starting with HUD foreclosure counselors, and find them listed for Minnesota. And we are almost certain you can make some money while waiting for social security. How would anyone ever pay their mortgage if that was not the case.
Tebow99 wrote:My wife Sheri and our Son Austin live in Minneapolis. I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy and as forced to leave my job in June of 2011. I applied for Social Security benefits and am still waiting for approval. As you are aware, while you are going thru the Social Security process you are not allowed to earn any income. We have been living on our stocks for the last several months and are close to the end of that money. We have always made our mortgage payment on time and have never missed a loan payment. We want to continue this trend. That is why I am coming to you. We are in desperate need of help. Please contact me and let me know our options. Thank you for your time
Thecall

Post by Thecall »

Dear Needhelp,
Good afternoon, and thank you for letting me write to you. I am married with two kids, and had a medical issue....a stroke. I APPLIED FOR DISABILITY and get SSDI and SSI $750 a month. I currently own and work for an internet ministry online, and help people too.

I am asking you or others to help me with some mortgage and home loan assistance of any amount as it pleases you. Or please tell me where I can turn to.

I belong to a church I belong to, and they have been trying to. Right now me and family I have no money to even look for a house to live in or pay my mortgage. The church is trying, but if you can help, oh I will so much appreciate.
MarcLev

Post by MarcLev »

I hope I am in the right place... I have been in a loan modification with US bank for a while now and I am 100% caught up except for there lawyer fees...I can not get a hold of the lawyer in a month and no one at the bank will help until its to late and they bring bad news. I have a pile of papers and emails to show everything I have gone threw. I am very scared we have 4 kiddos soon to be 5 and we are not negligent people just life hit hard as well as medical issues. Please let me know if you or anyone can help and I can send you everything I gave us bank to show you I have been on top of it all. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not sure we understand your question. They just won't contact you? How is that possible? Who were you speaking to? Go drive to the local bank. Talk to someone face to face about your mortgage. Anyhow, we do have a number of assistance programs listed for home loans and mortgage assistance. Maybe explore those if you want, but you really should get a hold of the bank. The programs we have can be found here, and get more details.
Medtronoc

Post by Medtronoc »

Hello,
I would truly appreciate it if you would help me with my bills. At the moment I am two months behind with my mortgage and one month behind with my electric bill and utility bill.
Financially, I have been struggling for a while (car repairs, house repairs) and it is getting harder. I work full time and go to school, I have a 15 year old daughter-who is really sweet. It's hard when I have to say no to her.
I hope you are able to help me
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe a forbearance on your mortgage would help. This is a "delay" in payments. You may be given a break of a few months. Then, using that timeframe, you can apply what you would have paid for your home loan to those other bills you have. So try the forbearance programs available. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Hi
I'm run out of Austin Texas 2 weeks ago with my little girl - she is one year olds. We need money for a home loan in Austin.
I have moved because domestic violence with my husband. We didn't get any help and all responsibility. I have all the proof and letters.
We been married for 2 years by the law but he doesn't take care of my status.
I'm in Houston - my sister help me to be here.
I'm trying to get a job and take care everything by myself including the home loan payments
My little girl have to be in daycare when I'm works.
I don't have apartment or cars yet.
I don't even have money.
I need to get apartment as soon as possible.
My sister kids will come back for school soon and I have to move.
I already get help about papers work and immigration status it take 12-18 months to get a green card but right now they doesn't let me work by the law.
I'm a chef I have master culinary arts.
And I have a lot of experience about kitchen.
I really need help with get apartment and daycare or money for a home loan payments and some money stuff benefits.
When I can work and stable I will take care and start new life with my little girl by myself.
Please help me out or give me information what I should to do. I don't have money and it really hard situations for us thank you so much.
Waffletaco

Post by Waffletaco »

Hi, my name is Richelle. I have recently been divorced from a man who tried to kill me in front of our children. We are safe but hard times have caused me to become behind in both my mortgage and APS and we need help with home loan payments. I am being threatened with foreclosure notices. I am disabled and on Social Security. My bank accounts were hacked in July & August and I have fallen behind due to the bank not refunded me the entire amount that was stolen from my account and all the bounced payments I had to pay. I am desperate with home loan payments because I just signed a loan modification with my previous bank and they sold it to this company who isn't willing to help solve this problem. If you cannot help me with both my mortgage and utilities do you know of other charities that could?
I hope you can help; I have called everyone I could.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I was on a trial payment plan for my home loan. I sent every document and the first 2 payments on time. The December payment wasn’t received until January. I made it in December but because if the holiday it was returned NSF. The sent it through the bank again but it was January in they said the system wouldn’t accept it in the next month and kicked out the modification. The least they will accept is $6200 for my home loan payment. I get my husbands pension of 569.43 and survivor benefits of 1554.00. I can make my payments but don’t have $6200. They will start foreclosure and said if I don’t get that paid they will add attorney fees etc. I have no family or credit to get a loan.