No income and need money and job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
jeana.tucci

No income and need money and job

Post by jeana.tucci »

I am curently taking classes and working with a company that is helping me win Gov contracts but right now I have no income coming in my home and I have 3kids, my heat was turned off last month and its looking like my lights will be next to go and I am struggling to pay may rent, I have tried looking for part time work but its hard with my 8month old. school starts soon and I dont no what Im going to do about school colths for my other two boys, I am desperatley in need of some temary temporary assistance...destroyed mom
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No income and need money and job

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of various work at home programs. Try online surveys, product testing, online jurors, pre-paid legal, and many other programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _bill.html
jeana.tucci wrote:I am curently taking classes and working with a company that is helping me win Gov contracts but right now I have no income coming in my home and I have 3kids, my heat was turned off last month and its looking like my lights will be next to go and I am struggling to pay may rent, I have tried looking for part time work but its hard with my 8month old. school starts soon and I dont no what Im going to do about school colths for my other two boys, I am desperatley in need of some temary temporary assistance...destroyed mom
EdM

Low income, need work and need job

Post by EdM »

i live in a hotel, where i happen to work i havn't recieved any of my pay 100% goes toward my rent and its never enough to cover my rentof only 150 dollars a week. I have two girls children ages 1 and 7 i already got emergency homeless asst. from the county. I feel my work maybe purposely only working me 6 hours a week sometimes zero hours because i declined their offer to adopt my youngest daughter. I am looking for work each day I can't believe how hard it is to get a job ANY job. I'm open for any ideas. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Low income, need work and need job

Post by Admin »

It is very difficult out there, with unemployment rate at almost 10%, and millions of people out of work. sorry to hear about your situation. There are a few work from home jobs and companies still hiring. Try this link for more info, jobs such as call service, online surverys, and many other opportunities
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _bill.html

EdM wrote:i live in a hotel, where i happen to work i havn't recieved any of my pay 100% goes toward my rent and its never enough to cover my rentof only 150 dollars a week. I have two girls children ages 1 and 7 i already got emergency homeless asst. from the county. I feel my work maybe purposely only working me 6 hours a week sometimes zero hours because i declined their offer to adopt my youngest daughter. I am looking for work each day I can't believe how hard it is to get a job ANY job. I'm open for any ideas. Thank you
gerry.heffer

Post by gerry.heffer »

Good Morning,

I have social security benefit but they don't paying very much for other bills problem. My social security benefit is paying my rent only and not enough extra cash to pay other emergency bills problem. Which one to get emergency for paying bills(comcast, PG&E and car insurance)today. I already taking online surveys but never make money, I don't know what is problem that I did not make money that I had Global Test Market and Light speed panel. Any other ideas to make extra money online for paying my bills?

William
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several different online surveys that do really work and pay out. They do provide people with extra cash. Personally, I have had the most success with companies called Fusioncash as well as Cashcrate. Both of these pay me each and every month. I probably average about $175 a month between these two online survey sites, as well as the others that I use.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... t_pay.html
gerry.heffer wrote:Good Morning,

I have social security benefit but they don't paying very much for other bills problem. My social security benefit is paying my rent only and not enough extra cash to pay other emergency bills problem. Which one to get emergency for paying bills(comcast, PG&E and car insurance)today. I already taking online surveys but never make money, I don't know what is problem that I did not make money that I had Global Test Market and Light speed panel. Any other ideas to make extra money online for paying my bills?

William
Gilt

Post by Gilt »

im 17 years old and im pregnant. i dont have a high school diploma, nor a ged. i want to get a job but dont have working papers. i live with neither my mother or father due to their separation and financial problems for them. i would really like to move out of the place i live at now because im being kicked out every other week, and its just adding more stress trying to find somewhere to live every time they wanna fight and blame it on me living here, i do alot for them. i baby sit their kid and i just cant deal with my stuff being stolen and going missing all the time. i dont have money for new clothes to just get taken. please help me
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no magic trick for getting a job in this difficult economy. However the job market is improving every day, which is great news. I think just read more about different work at home jobs and opportunities. One that comes to mind is homeshoring, which is jobs actually coming back to the United States. You can read more on this here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wor ... r_job.html
Gilt wrote:im 17 years old and im pregnant. i dont have a high school diploma, nor a ged. i want to get a job but dont have working papers. i live with neither my mother or father due to their separation and financial problems for them. i would really like to move out of the place i live at now because im being kicked out every other week, and its just adding more stress trying to find somewhere to live every time they wanna fight and blame it on me living here, i do alot for them. i baby sit their kid and i just cant deal with my stuff being stolen and going missing all the time. i dont have money for new clothes to just get taken. please help me
RalphLauren

Post by RalphLauren »

I am a single mother of one currently attending a community college and is seeking an at home job. I have been laid off from work and have not been seeking outside employment due to the complications with my back pains.Working from home will allow me to take it easy on my back until the result of the problem come back and also will give me more time to focus on school. I am Looking forward to the opportunity in working from home to earn extra cash to keep my son and I stable.
LiLi

Post by LiLi »

I was living in Arkansas with my husband that did not work and my 3 small children. I am getting divorced and i have moved to Indiana where i have family but none of them have big enough homes for me and my 3 children to live in for a long time. I would like to see if i can get some assistance so my children and i can get into a place of our own.i am hoping to get some help getting a place and trying to get a job. Any assistance you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.
Rick

Post by Rick »

I was working for a temp agency, one day my blood pressure was very high and they sent me home for that day. I went to the hospital and they cleared me to go back to work and they wouldn’t let me come back. I have been searching for a job but have not found one yet. My fiancé is working, but he gets $150 taken out per week for child support which leaves him with $100 if he is lucky.
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

I do not have a Job even though I have been looking for one for a while and I live with my boyfriend who is paying for everything. He works daily and sometimes extra hours but the rent is almost 800 a month. I have no assistance or income what so ever. So he pays the rent, the bills, buys all the food and everything else and it seen a like we never have money.
Weather Kardishian

Post by Weather Kardishian »

My car broke down last month and my job let me go for not being able to make it in that day. I had never been late and kept my boss completely in the loop that day. They went behind my back after they told me nothing was wrong and had the temp agency I got the job through fire me. I have put out roughly 70 job applications and am having the hardest time acquiring any work. I am about to lose my home if I don't figure something out soon. I am at my wits end and feel there is no hope. Can you help my daughter and I??
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am searching for work that I can do from home. I am currently unemployed and desperate for money; my boyfriend of 6 months lives in Nevada while I am from (and currently in) Ohio, trying to get money together to go see him. He is disabled f and two days ago he informed me that he has 3 pressure sores on his left butt cheek.

I’m having a lot of problems right now financially, and planned to start a business online when I returned to Nevada. If he survives this, I think we will proceed with our plan, but in the meantime, he needs help.
I am at my mothers house right now; I was planning to stay here for a little while and look for short-term jobs to get together the money I owe my mom (my mom gets rent assistance because our family is very low-income, so she desperately needs the money, especially with the holidays here and a kid in the house!), and gather the money needed for the plane ticket. I originally intended to see doctors and dentists while I was here, but life has gotten in the way of my plans.
I have given you this brief history in order to show you my writing style. I am extremely interested in writing for your company and would like more information on your requirements and needs. I hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of the freelance job companies, as since your situation is so unsettled you may be a good fit. If you are thinking of moving to Nevada, those freelance jobs can "move" with you. They can also start to get you comfortable with starting your own online business, which you indicated interests you. So if you need a short term job that can move with you as you work on those issues with your boyfriend, a freelance company may be a good fit.
Mccant wrote:To Whom It May Concern,
I am searching for work that I can do from home. I am currently unemployed and desperate for money; my boyfriend of 6 months lives in Nevada while I am from (and currently in) Ohio, trying to get money together to go see him.