Help with Rent

Find how to get help with rent
navahobear
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help with Rent

Post by navahobear »

I am a 51 year old widow, I work 2 jobs that both parttime, the one is in retail and with the winter hours were cut back. Finding help has been one door after another closed. I owe two months rent each being 950.00; I had a renter in the house and when they finished school off to Florida they went along with the rent money. NO way of reaching them, I have went to the salvation army, hud, and everywhere suggested. Times are hard and money is tight to give. I have a new renter moving in two months from now, 67 year old RN, yep she still working too. I dont know where else to turn or what to do, I have no family to ask or friends that able to ask. If someone could help me out on leads or money either is greatly appreciated. I have got to have things caught up ASAP no later than the end of this month. Please help me. My emall is navahobear46@gmail.com Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with Rent

Post by Admin »

Are you in Florida too, or did just the renter go off to there. If you are in Florida, then we have a number of eviction prevention and rental assistance programs for that state and every county. You need to keep calling around. Maybe there are agencies other than the Salvation Army that can help you with your needs. Find our complete list of resources, and Read more Florida assistance programs. Also if you do have a new renter moving in maybe your landlord will be flexible with you.
navahobear

Post by navahobear »

No i do not live in florida, still making calls and keep praying for answer soon.
Paige

Post by Paige »

I am in need of emergency assistance with help in paying my rent. It was due the First of September and I was able to make an arrangement with the landlord to hold off until I was able to collect a check from my employer on September 10th. I was unemployed for a short time and just recently found gainful employment but it is not enough to cover the rent for the month of September . I have a household of 9, four of them being children. The landlord is a private owner who has to pay his mortgage on the property and is expecting this to be paid on September 10th. I am looking for any and all resources possible to get help with this. I have applied to 3 Rivers in Minnesota for help, and to the state of Minnesota. They suggested the Salvation army as a possible resource so I am reaching out to any and all resources. I am in dire need as I fear eviction and I have no where else to turn to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at this email or my phone for any questions or suggestions. I thank you for reading this and for any help that can be offered. I reside in Olmsted County in Southeast Minnesota in the town of Pine Island. The kids range from 10 to 2, I am working at a hospital in Rochester, MN at a salary of $1000.00 per month gross. Please help us.
Shelton

Post by Shelton »

I am 25 and my boyfriend is 26. I have a son who is 6 and he has two girls 3 and 4. We are hopping around to different house friends or family. Our family is separated due to not enough room for all of us. I have a job and he is on SSI. We are having troubles finding a place to pay high rent and deposit all together. We just want to be together in a house to rent. We need assistance to make that happen.
Jstark

Post by Jstark »

Hello there.
I grateful for finding this site. However. I can't seem to really get anywhere. I’d like help with rental or perhaps rent to own programs I'm a single mom of 3. Live in Stockton, CA. San Joaquin County. Zip code 95207. Current renter pay $925 a month.
TimothyMcConnel

Post by TimothyMcConnel »

I need help paying my rent. I have two little kids and a girlfriend at home. I recently lost my vehicle so there for I have to depend on others for a ride to work. Also I tore something in my leg so I missed two weeks of work. I never ask people for help but I am desperate. I can't have my kids homeless.