Recovered addict needs a home for children

Find how to get help with rent
Kennth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Recovered addict needs a home for children

Post by Kennth »

I have 4 children ages 10 years to 25 months. I lost them to the state, because of a drug addiction. I am doing better now and will be graduating from a drug treatment program soon and getting my kids back, however I need a 3 bedroom place. I live in a two bedroom. My problem is not being able to pay my rent as it is coming up with the first, last and deposit to move. If there is any assistance that can help me to do this? Please contact me back. Thank you.
Rodriguz
anti spam: Blue

Re: Recovered addict needs a home for children

Post by Rodriguz »

Please for the love of myself help. I have been homeless off and on since October last year. I work and go to school and have a disability. My daughter needs her addict mother to be stable and I seems to impossible. I decided when my mom looked me out after argument with her spouse and the rent I just paid her that I need to move on. Well the application fees have taken majority of my SSI for months. I would aimlessly to avoid trespass or loitering charges until work I cant go to my friends not a safe environment and I cant afford my sobriety any longer. I was recently excepted to Good Samaritan rehab housing do the apartment 405 that was 30 waited period. The very day I called the manager, did all necessary paperwork said yes but the night I was to wait for results. I purchased a motel been walking for days. My vehicle was stolen so I got to work hours at the bishop to see about a 1` time assistance of 353 move in cost and month to pay of 166 and decide that it been time to touch base with the Man and he says I do want you come. Well previously I informed him specifics of my situation and he freaked cause I showered and didn’t answer his phone. I can call back then he threaten me. He told me I want to bring drugs to his building cause some one I never meet asked if smoked then he proceed to scream I was liar because I had said that I had 250 and I was a junky and then he question the bishop demanding he identify himself and I that I was not trying to get *. I then said look you don’t have the right to talk that way he said 24 hours or you lost the app well the bishop didn’t say or do any thing but let me walk away. I been trying to get help from church and they just wont I thought maybe we could just speed up the section 8 voucher which I was told I should receive around September. I can then continue to care about life. I feel lost, desperate, and weak and I take sobriety serious and I need to keep my job and child in my life. Please help I have an apartment I was approved for and CAP will pay half rent if I could move voucher up. I can pay the other half rent this month but I will need help with food and utility and deposit. If I can get the total move in cost funded and a I will start up voucher. I am a hard dedicated person to my priorities and I know in my heart the future will be able to afford my self the apartment and the 3 times rent amount. The deposit is breaking my bank spirit and body Please I will work and work. Please help me and thank you.
Pardone

Re: Recovered addict needs a home for children

Post by Pardone »

So long story short I'm making a move possibly on foot from Georgia to Louisiana Calhoun. I am doing this because that's where my daughter lives with the mother and children. My daughter is turning one and I haven't met her.
I have no job, no car, not many clothes, and am recovering from an addiction. I am really starting a new life pst addiction. Can you possibly inform me in how to make such a huge move and make it stick? I will live in a homeless shelter if I have to work anywhere or do anything I need to for it to work.