Car payments

State and local government assistance programs.
Agilent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car payments

Post by Agilent »

I am considered a disabled Vet and I have one son. in 2010, my son (age 8 now) and I had to move away in the middle of the night to get away from my abusive husband. After long emotional situations. I went back to school. I am currently in school but have no way to keep the car we use to go back and forth. I am late on the payments by 37 days. The insurance is late my 2 months. I really need help. I can pay everything back on the first of the month. Someone please help us!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car payments

Post by Admin »

Look into auto loan refinancing. Many lenders offer ways to help customers save money on their car payments by modifying or restructuring their car loan. Can lower interest rates, extend repayment periods, and much more. Find details on Wells Fargo auto loan refinancing and learn how it can help you get back on track with that overdue car loan payment.
Agilent wrote:I am considered a disabled Vet and I have one son. in 2010, my son (age 8 now) and I had to move away in the middle of the night to get away from my abusive husband. After long emotional situations. I went back to school. I am currently in school but have no way to keep the car we use to go back and forth. I am late on the payments by 37 days. The insurance is late my 2 months. I really need help. I can pay everything back on the first of the month. Someone please help us!
Loopapop

Post by Loopapop »

To Whom It May Concern
I am in dire need of help to make my vehicle payment. It is our only vehicle and without it, it will be really hard to make it. We got a little behind and it seems like every thing has hit a once. We are moving, starting a new job and still trying to keep up with all that we have to have. The most immediate problem is this payment for our car and everything else will be ok. I don't know what else to do and every day this payment is costing more. Please help! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

One up and coming option for car payments are to refinance your car loan. This lowers interest rates, and therefore your monthly payment. Now the application process to get a quote is usually free, so really no risk in talking to a bank about this. For example, learn more on Wells Fargo auto loan refinancing. This lender will give you a free estimate of what the new car loan rate can be. So no risk in applying there for help.
Loopapop wrote:To Whom It May Concern
I am in dire need of help to make my vehicle payment. It is our only vehicle and without it, it will be really hard to make it. We got a little behind and it seems like every thing has hit a once. We are moving, starting a new job and still trying to keep up with all that we have to have. The most immediate problem is this payment for our car and everything else will be ok. I don't know what else to do and every day this payment is costing more. Please help! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you,
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

I been having a hard time dealing with issues to include car issues, family issues and rent issues and I got behind on my rent because of it. I caught up during tax time but then due to excessive car repairs to ensure I have transportation for my 2 children and have transportation for work. I fell behind again. I am also dealing with getting behind on my utilities as well. Please If I can get assistance with just one month that is allowed, it would really help. I am going to go for an interview with my previous job for extra hours so that I will not fall behind again. For verification of me being behind on my rent, you can contact my landlord as I do not want to fall victim of being homeless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not going to contact your landlord. We do not do that, nor do we provide cash assistance. We only offer referrals and general information. Rent and utilities you may be able to get help with, but family is family and we doubt that. Working extra hours is a key to getting ahead, as even if you get $100 bucks or so from a charity, that will not do you much good. Anyway, click here for information on financial assistance in Florida for rent and bills.
Lebron

Post by Lebron »

Hi. I am writing on behalf of me and my husband. We are a family of five. We have three children a 10 year old son and 6 year old twin boys. We fell into financial hardship this month and I was hoping someone could help us. We are behind on our light and heating bill which is in shutoff status. We are late on our rent and car payment. My husband currently works as a Family Service Counselor with a Cemetery and I am a stay at home mom. We are a very loving and hardworking family we just fell a little short this month. We would appreciate if someone could help us get back on our feet. Thank you for your time.
Rolle

Post by Rolle »

Good afternoon, I moved to Harris County Texas in November of this year and while trying to separate from my husband he took my car to New Orleans and has since caused my payments to be almost 90 days behind. He is now in jail in Houston and I am going to retake possession of my vehicle but need assistance in catching up on payments so I can find a job. Please if there is anything you can do I would be grateful, thank you!
Candiotti

Post by Candiotti »

Just thought I might ask out desperation (I'm a shy person).
I am a single mother of 2 and my transmission went out. My car is stuck at in Mandeville, LA until I pay $2500 to get it fixed. Since I lost my fiancé we have not been able to have any extra money. We are about to end up in a homeless shelter since I can't go to work. Please can you help.
I don't need any money, just seeing if you can put down anything on the bill, even if it's only $50. Aamco's phone number in Mandeville is 985-626-0996. I totally understand if you can't help but I figured not asking will not get me anywhere. I hope you get this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the Ways to Work car loan program for help. They generally assist those individuals that need a car for work, even if the applicant lives in a homeless shelter. While $2500 to fix a car is a lot (maybe you want to replace it), and spending that type of cash may be a horrible investment. But without knowing the details, we can't provide more advice.
Candiotti wrote:My car is stuck at in Mandeville, LA until I pay $2500 to get it fixed.