Starter on our car needs replacing

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Manning
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Starter on our car needs replacing

Post by Manning »

Hi I'm currently in Fort hood TX. I am 25 married with 3 kids and me and my family just ran into a financial situation. My cars axle broke and another car repair I need to make the starter is now not working,. We were in the transition of moving but the our car broke down, we have paid the deposit for the house and we need some help if possible we could really use it. And payday is coming up soon but all the money will go to rent and we will be completely broke with no money to fix my car and buy food or for utilities. Please email me asap please and thank you sincerely. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mr. Seltzer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Starter on our car needs replacing

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

Dear info@needhelppayingbills.com
Hi my name is Noah Stevens, I just moved to the Utah area and I'm wondering what benefits you offer I enrolled in Medicaid and snap already and I'm waiting for those two things to come in the mail. I am wondering if you can help with car repairs? in particular a starter? I do have an older car that just got banged up in a crash and I'm wondering if you're able to help with the repairs to the starter so I can get back on the road.
I will eventually also have to see if it'll pass a smog, my parents are currently trying to help me out but are not able to and it's putting a burden on them, I am currently looking for a job and hoping to get one soon so I can be back on my feet. I currently have a great housing situation but we'll have to probably start paying rent soon.
Thank you Noah