Need a loan for a car

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Minnymouse101
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a loan for a car

Post by Minnymouse101 »

I recently moved to Florida with my husband to work for Disney. I live about 30 minutes away and my car broke down today. I have no money to pay to tow,fix, or even buy a new car. If I don't get any help somehow we will lose our jobs. We have no family down here and see no way getting out of our situation. Any assistance or advice in how to fix our problem would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a loan for a car

Post by Admin »

Some programs may be able to help fix a car, or even give low interest loans or grants for a new car. Or maybe a so called "new" used car. A complete listing of the charities and programs to call for these types of programs can be found at charity cars. There are programs like Opportunity Cars or Ways to Work. Another popular one is 1800 charity cars. All of these may be solid options for you. We believe they operate in Florida too, but of course you will need to call and ask around.
Minnymouse101 wrote:I recently moved to Florida with my husband to work for Disney. I live about 30 minutes away and my car broke down today. I have no money to pay to tow,fix, or even buy a new car. If I don't get any help somehow we will lose our jobs. We have no family down here and see no way getting out of our situation. Any assistance or advice in how to fix our problem would be greatly appreciated.
Suits

Post by Suits »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am in a crisis situation with my car being towed and having absolutely no money to get it out. I live in San Francisco, California. In May, my unemployment from being laid off was discontinued by the Obama Administration. I have since been reduced to going on Public Assistance and receive food stamps and only $442 per month. I have recently been put on an on-call basis with the local school for work, but school is out for Summer Session now and there is no work available. I am hoping to get help or a loan specifically in getting my car released out of tow because to get to work I will need it to accept jobs. I also am caregiver to my elderly grandpa and need transportation to take him to appointments. I have been contacting the Salvation Army and other agencies looking for some form of loan or assistance and found this email address online.
Martin10

Post by Martin10 »

I am a student living alone in South Carolina. I how to get into the RN program within the next year. I work at Wal-Mart and my bills far outweigh my wage. I recently began paying on a car so I could get back and forth to school and work but it looks like I will soon have to return the car because it is more than I can handle. There is no real public transportation system where I live so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
Brokaw

Post by Brokaw »

I really need a car but can't save up enough because I barely meet my monthly expenses each month. A car would help me so that I can get a better job and avoid walking an hour to and from work and school each day in the Texas heat. If you know of any car charities or bad credit auto loans I can get I would gladly appreciate it. I don’t need anything fancy or new, just something that runs and has a clear title. A car would make me so much more efficient and productive both job wise and school wise, any help would be of great assistance and I'd be forever grateful. I live in San Antonio, Texas.
Juker

Post by Juker »

I have had to pay nearly all my paycheck to my lawyer for this custody battle for my daughter. This is now year three. My landlord is getting a little antsy about how I haven't been able to pay and even though I do odd jobs for him to help offset rent he still needs money. I also need my car for work. Because I had to pay most of paychecks to my lawyer for the month of September and tag my van in the beginning of October. My car payment was put on hold and so now my van that I just tagged for $200 I don't have which is going to hurt me maintaining the job. I have and have had for a year. I have 500 for a down payment on a car and then I can have payments for $50.00 a week which I can afford. Yet I cannot pay rent again, I'm out of answers and I don't have anymore money for the loan. Please help.
Gandolf

Post by Gandolf »

I rely on Social Security disability and unable to get financed on a car, not to mention paying all my bills. I really need help getting into a car to get to my appointments, and try to help others when I can, and get a part time job too. Just moved into a much needed safer and upscale place in comparison place I just moved out of. I also need help paying off my old lights bill from old place! At a total of $277 for a month and closing bill!
FallOut

Post by FallOut »

Recently, our family moved back to Vista California. The owners of this house attend your Church as well as other friends that we know.
We have had incredible struggles and we are experiencing a very difficult time now.
We are without a vehicle, for the past 4 months and public transportation is still miles away.
Our sons are 5 years old and 12 years old, both little boys with incredible imaginations.
I am writing to you in hopes that you could assist with the $500 needed to finance a car. It is a local car lot here in VISTA, CA that is willing to offer a vehicle with a down payment of $500.00 to start. The total down payment is $800, however, with $500.00, the salesperson will allow us to take home the car and pay the other $300 next week.
Every single penny must go to rent. And that too is uncertainty, even while working. By not having a vehicle, work is limited. I have rent in 3 days, and I have tried to sell all my furniture without luck. PLEASE HELP OUR Family. We are smart, working, and barely above water.
This may be an unusual letter, however, I have exhausted most of the resources that I can find, and I am struggling to walk home the 7 miles from work.
Please take this letter into consideration. I am a real person with a real need. In conclusion, even if you are able to help with food donation, we would be so greatly appreciative.
Blessing to all of you and thank you in advance.