Behind on mortgage payments

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Kospi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Behind on mortgage payments

Post by Kospi »

Hi, my mom is in need of financial assistant with her mortgage. She fell behind (three months) due to a sickness. She is much better now but she fell behind in her mortgage. Please let me know who to contact to get her some financial assistance. She resides in Covington, GA. Thank you for any assistance that you provide. I really appreciate it. Have a great day.
RMM
anti spam: Blue

Post by RMM »

I was looking on your website and noticed that you offer ways to help people catch up on mortgage payments as to avoid foreclosure. I'm interested in some programs you may have to offer. Can you tell me more about what you offer as far as mortgage assistance, etc.
Jaketapper

Post by Jaketapper »

My brother lives in Orrum, NC. He needs assistance with her utilities, mortgage and any other program she can get. She has zero income at this time with a house payment and more. His wife died last December and she is having problems. Please help with his utilities payments and home loan so he can at least function. E-mail me any info that I need to help him get back on his feet please. I live in Charlotte so I am 4 hours away and helping as much as I can but can't do for me and him. Thanks for your help.
Doler

Post by Doler »

I am behind in my mortgage payments and need help. I have been ill and lost my job. I am trying to recover are but its taking longer than necessary, please help. Let me know if you can do anything. See attached letter.
LaTessa

Post by LaTessa »

We have fallen behind on our mortgage. We need $3,500 to save our home. I have $780 but must make the full payment to avoid foreclosure. My husband is disabled and I'm currently unemployed. I do odd jobs for those in need in addition to my husband SSD payment to make ends meet. I don't know where else to turn as I cannot afford legal council either.
Howard1

Post by Howard1 »

Hello,
I'm reaching out on behalf of a Nationstar homeowner in need of payment assistance. I was hoping you could recommend the best organizations to contact regarding one time assistance with a mortgage payment(s).
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many organizations to try for mortgage help. They all offer different support, programs, have income requirements, etc. Find a list of mortgage assistance programs for the homeowner to try.
Johny tab

Post by Johny tab »

To whom this may concern,
I’m 3 months behind on my mortgage payments. I don’t know if I’m in the right place to ask for help for helping me catch up with my house payment so I would lose my home.
I just started receiving social security disability benefits. So needless to da I got behind on all my bills. I’m asking for help of the sum of around 1900.00 so I can catch up all my house payments. If I’m on the wrong site to ask for assistance please discarded this email. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this I've attempt for help.