My family needs Help

Find how to get help with rent
beccamom1b3g
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My family needs Help

Post by beccamom1b3g »

My brother and his wife had to leave the place they were staying due to his father in law. My family has been helping them out by paying for a hotel room for them. But we can not afford it any more. Her family will not help them out at all. They are going to be kicked out of the hotel in the next day or two. They need help really bad. She just started a job on Tuesday, but will not get paid for 3 weeks. He is having a hard time finding a job. Does anyone know of any where they can go or get help???? All of the homeless shelters are full around them. They are in DuBois, PA. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My family needs Help

Post by Admin »

We do have some information on rental and housing assistance in DuBois and Clearfield County PA. The programs we have listed can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cle ... nce_p.html
Also use the site to find thousands of other government and state of Pennsylvania resources.
beccamom1b3g wrote:My brother and his wife had to leave the place they were staying due to his father in law. My family has been helping them out by paying for a hotel room for them. But we can not afford it any more. Her family will not help them out at all. They are going to be kicked out of the hotel in the next day or two. They need help really bad. She just started a job on Tuesday, but will not get paid for 3 weeks. He is having a hard time finding a job. Does anyone know of any where they can go or get help???? All of the homeless shelters are full around them. They are in DuBois, PA. Thank You
dwader

Post by dwader »

I need help with my rent and PG&E bill. The reason for my hardship is that I had leg surgery November 20, 2011. After 5days I was discharged from the hospital. And again
after 3weeks I was back in the hospital for another surgery my stomach had an infection which had surrounded my ovaries with pus. I then was in the ICU room for 1 month. I stayed in the hospital for a total of 48 days. I work for a school district and been a there for several years, earning my way. I just returned to work January 10. And for the last 23months my pay checks have been under duress due to economy. It's been really hard trying to pay any of my bills. Please if you can help me I have to move out of home by June 30. Have no ides where I can get help to do this. I can be reached @ email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, glad to hear you are better. Many rent and utility programs do prioritize people with a serious medical condition, so sounds like you meet that condition. Yes, many people are struggling with rent and bills, you just need to keep plugging away. As far as Contra Costa rent assistance try these places and phone numbers to apply for financial support. Good luck in your search.
dwader wrote:I need help with my rent and PG&E bill. The reason for my hardship is that I had leg surgery November 20, 2011. After 5days I was discharged from the hospital. And again
after 3weeks I was back in the hospital for another surgery my stomach had an infection which had surrounded my ovaries with pus. I then was in the ICU room for 1 month. I stayed in the hospital for a total of 48 days. I work for a school district and been a there for several years, earning my way. I just returned to work January 10. And for the last 23months my pay checks have been under duress due to economy. It's been really hard trying to pay any of my bills. Please if you can help me I have to move out of home by June 30. Have no ides where I can get help to do this. I can be reached @ email.
Southwest

Post by Southwest »

Short and brief. My daughter died, I adopted my granddaughter, shortly thereafter I fell and broke my ankle in three places was off from work for six months, resources ran out and no one could help me pay my bills, had to give up my car did a self repo they came after me after I was laid up and not working have had to file bankruptcy and have had checks garnished for the past two months. I have no money and will be homeless this Friday 9.28.12 the vehicle that I have now is barely working trying to keep it together and feed, clothe and work with a child. I just need some help so that I can get back on my feet and find a place that is affordable so that I can afford a vehicle before this one finally goes out on me completely. I have no family in the area and with the care problems I can't make it to my church but go to a church that is in the area where it will take so much gas. If you can help or point me in the right directions I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time and your response to this letter.
ASorkin

Post by ASorkin »

Me and my husband are facing being on the streets. My husband is disabled and is currently applying for disability. The job I work is not enough to pay rent or bills and I am at a loss we need help. I contacted my HUD department and they are not taking applications so I need another form of assistance. Please help direct me to who I need to contact in order to get the help we need we live in Wichita, KS in a house with roommates and I cannot afford my part of payments so they are moving out and we are forced to find a new home that we can afford. Thank you for your time.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm 21 years old and a single mother I moved to Killeen Texas from the Austin area a few months ago to further my education and working. I have been looking for a job since I got here and I just revived a phone call this morning stating that I got a job!
However I will not have the funds to pay rent on the first of August. My son and I would really appreciate it if you could assist with our rent oare how to go about receiving help from you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Without having a job, it will be hard to get rent help in Killeen or anywhere else. As if some agency were to give you money this month, what about next month and each month going forward? You will just need more and more help. So ask for advice from one of these agencies. Good luck on the root cause of your concern, which is a lack of job. Read more here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Mr. Mike wrote:I'm 21 years old and a single mother I moved to Killeen Texas.