Job and other financial needs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
charlesSch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job and other financial needs

Post by charlesSch »

I am writing to you for help for a Job that I can do in my home due to the fact I have a daughter with serious medical problems and she cannot go anywhere without me. So the position has to be in the home, and I barely get by financially, so the extra income will help us a lot. She has many restrictions and many needs for medicines, treatments etc... I am willing to learn anything and put the hours in, I am a good reliable worker, and I also have a copier, printer, scanner, fax machine that can also make pictures. 2nd: My sister and her family are in need of oil for their oil tank. They are freezing in their home with their pets, I am in fear of the worst and them freezing and then hearing about them on the news. Can you please, help them with Oil for their Oil Tank and in any other ways that they might need help.
FranKico

Re: Job and other financial needs

Post by FranKico »

Hello ,
I have no job at all and many companies send me work from home jobs like feed back on restaurant or hotel jobs. I need need cash to spend on gas but is okay if you can't help. I get info on mortgage or how to make money on selling goods programs, or crafting even small project sewing , but ALL NEED MONEY UP FRONT. For many of these companies for internet work they need $45 saying it is for them to set me up with a company and that they are 3rd party. How I can trust one? I never know to pay in advance for work may or may not happen. For the crafting thing they say need money for 1st project because it a sample to learn or maybe I m not returning there material.
After all I don’t trust no one related to all stories. I've heard some like get bank account to deposit the money and they did about for one time or 2 and after that they clean out your bank account and run leaving the poor to suffer or loose his or her home.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job and other financial needs

Post by Admin »

There are numerous employment programs in Florida. Maybe some of the counselors have ideas on jobs you can due from home, but there are hard to find. Willing to learn is very positive, and you need to have that attitude with potential employers and businesses. So our advice is to use the resources at a local career or job center, sign up for training, and use all of their services. Find more details on empoloyment assistance in Florida.