Workers compensation applications are being processed

State and local government assistance programs.
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Workers compensation applications are being processed

Post by Rudys »

I moved to Bakersfield in November. I had 3 heart attacks. During my attacks I feel broke my leg and ripped my knee. The doctor put me on 100 percent disability. I was approved for California state disability, but haven't lived her long enough for benefits. I have no income other than food stamps. I have 3-4 doctors appointments weekly. I waiting for workers compensation or disability. I have pawned or sold everything I can. I have borrowed from a few people but my sources are out. Some one said General assistance may be an option. I have to buy gas to get to doctor and insurance and tags to drive to doctors. I'm behind 3 months rent and out of options. Workers compensation and disability is a forever process. Is the any referral program I may apply for. I feel help and hopeless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Workers compensation applications are being processed

Post by Admin »

How were you approved for disability in California if you haven't lived there long enough. Why would they have approved you? Something doesn't sound right here. That is like saying you applied for disability in a random state, even though you don't live there, and were approved. So please clarify. Anyhow, there are countless disability resources in CA, including in Bakersfield. You can find more details in this section. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... efit_.html
JohnNumber12

Post by JohnNumber12 »

I'm a single mom who needs 1 time assistance as I live on workers compensation. My rent is currently late $799.00. I was advised by my rental office that papers will be filed with the courts on 4/10/16 and at that point I will owe $799.00 plus $300.00 in court fees if I want to remain in my apartment. I have never had this issue before but I had surgery and was out of pocket $2000.00 because insurance would only cover 80% of the cost of my surgery. I cannot afford to move anywhere else right now and have no family to help me. I'm in desperate need of assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Did you try the Family Medical Leave Act for what you need help with? As workers compensation and FMLA are somewhat related and there are rules and regulations around them. We hope it can help you pay your bills.
JohnNumber12 wrote:I'm a single mom who needs 1 time assistance as I live on workers compensation.