Out of work and need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Jane Mary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Out of work and need rent help

Post by Jane Mary »

My landlord gave me a five day notice and she send me an email letting me know she's filling the eviction paperwork this week that my lease is done as of July 30. I have a 9 year old who's disabled. I'm a single parent. I don’t receive any help from the dad. I owe my Landlord $925. I have no where else to go she said that as long as I pay her what I owe her I can stay. Please any help you can provide me I would appreciate. My number is below. You can call me or email me. Thank you very much, Sincerely, Desperate single mom.
Weather Kardishian

Post by Weather Kardishian »

I am in need of emergency assistance to help with my rent for the month of October. I lost my job in April and had enough money saved to pay for may rent and utilities. I live in Louisville Kentucky and just recently found another job at the end of may and had to play catch up on my other bills. So I am short on my October rent. The total balance with late fees is 914. I only have 300 if you could help me and my son that would be truly a great blessing. Thank you.
Chavez2

Post by Chavez2 »

I am currently facing eviction. We have already received an eviction notice and have gone to court to attempt to fight the eviction. We lost our case at court but our landlord is willing to allow us to stay in our home as long as we can pay our past due rent. I need to find out how I can get emergency rental assistance to help pay our past due rent. My husband is currently employed and we are paying our landlord as much as possible from each paycheck. Please help! Or point me in the right direction to someone that can. Thank you.
Winston

Post by Winston »

I am a single mother with two kids living in South Lake Tahoe, CA and I am un-employed currently and trying to find work. My rent check bounced for last month and I have no way of paying it. Also I have no gas at my rental home due to not being able to afford to get it turned on and now my electricity is about to be shut off as well any day. Please let me know right away if there is anything I can do or anyone that can help me. Thank you.
Chesney1

Post by Chesney1 »

HELLO, I AM A SINGLE MOTHER WITH TWO CHILDREN AND I AM NOT WORKING. I AM WRITING TO ASK HOW CAN I GO ABOUT GETTING RENTAL ASSISTANCE. I ALSO NEED HELP WITH A SECURITY DEPOSIT. I AM MOVING IN TO SECTION 8 AND I NEED $1650 TO MOVE IN. I ALSO NEED TO START WORKING AGAIN AT A NEW JOB. THANK YOU AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU.
Municex

Post by Municex »

I am currently about 3 months behind on rent. I fell at work on February 1, and been off since, February 3, 2016. I hurt my neck, thoraic, lumbar and tailbone. The doctor released me from care on March 22. I just got call back from job where I got hurt from. They called me back to work on April December 12 2016. Part time, 20 hours. So I been suffering all the way around.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

El Dorado is a small community. The programs that can help are limited. There is a Community Service office as well as Salvation Army center. Both may assist. The job market there is also small, so maybe a service job can help you get by until you find something more long term. But here are options to try for help. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Winston wrote:I am a single mother with two kids living in South Lake Tahoe, CA and I am un-employed currently and trying to find work.