Need a psychologist and Medicaid to pay for it

Help with paying medical bills
Ver Dict
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a psychologist and Medicaid to pay for it

Post by Ver Dict »

I need to see a psychologist because I don’t go to sleep at 5am and wake up 8 am. I called Henderson clinic and they said I need medicaid which I do not have medicaid. I need you guys help really bad I really do need to see a psychologist because something else happened to me when I was 15 years old and I just could not tell anyone at all until this day. My parents don’t know about it and I would like to keep it that way because I don’t want to frighten my parents at all. I would like to keep it private from them. Please help me guys I need your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a psychologist and Medicaid to pay for it

Post by Admin »

You may need someone to stop by and give in home counseling, and maybe Medicaid can help there. Maybe you also need to file for disability? read more on the resources here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sable.html
But you need to tell your parents or someone else besides a psychologist. Share what you are feeling as well as the challenges you have.
Maldanado

Post by Maldanado »

Dear Sir or Madam,     When my ex and I separated when my son was about 18. It was tough and now he needs a psychologist. His dad told him he needed to live with him to help his dad pay child support for his two young sisters that lived with me. He’s still been living with his dad for the last 8 years but wants to get out on his own, not living in the crowded apartments or now; the overpriced rental his dad now has with his new wife that they can’t afford unless my daughter and son help him pay the rent. My son has Medicaid and some SSI that he gets every month (as far as I know). But now his dad wants to move out of state and his new wife is making home life difficult for the my (20-something) kids because she and the ex are unreasonable about things being misplaced around the house and it being “messy”... The employer my son works for (plumber) has a large family but wages not enough so they are on Medicaid. The company doesn’t always pay my son when for the hours he works, even though he’s on-call 24/7.      Do you have any applications my son can fill out to apply for assistants in getting a place to live on his own? As well as advice on how to get a psychologist
when on Medicaid? Thank you for your help. I’m so excited to see that there are programs out there to help him! 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not have applications. But we have information on free Medicaid health insurance. As they may cover your bills as well as help you get and pay for a psychologist too.
Maldanado wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:10 pm  Do you have any applications my son can fill out to apply for assistants in getting a place to live on his own? As well as advice on how to get a psychologist
when on Medicaid? Thank you for your help. I’m so excited to see that there are programs out there to help him!