Utility service being turned off in Oregon

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Patriciaboyswork
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Utility service being turned off in Oregon

Post by Patriciaboyswork »

I am so scared. My best friend just died, my sister just went in for emergency surgery for an aneurysm the very same day my dad died of one and she had a stroke. This is just the beginning! There is much more. But amongst it all my electricity is being shut off Monday morning. I have utilized all my resources. the boys and I have no idea where to turn now!!? I live in Oregon
helper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Utility service being turned off in Oregon

Post by helper »

Oregon HEAT program is A statewide fund designed to prevent disconnection of utility and heating service during inclement weather and other times of the year, as it provides utility and heating bill payment assistance to low income households in emergency situations and other facing a crisis. Oregon HEAT works with social service, charities and other aid agencies across the state of Oregon to screen requests for assistance from customers of Pacific Power, West Oregon Electric Cooperative, and PGE. Oregon HEAT also has a recovered oil program and helps households pay for all fuels such as propane, gas and wood and other winter time heating bills