Help me please

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
miketood78

Help me please

Post by miketood78 »

I just need to pay some utility bills. Can someone please send me money or help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help me please

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in and I can post programs or how to get help.
Beamer

Post by Beamer »

Hi, we are in need of assistance with utility bills. I do not have the resources to pay for the utilities which are far past due. I lost my job in 2010 after almost 24 years and have been living off my severance. I ran out of money. We are seeking employment however I am working on call for about 8 hours every two weeks as of now I am not on working. My smud has to be paid by the end of the month. I was able to get and extension. I live in Sacramento CA, 95838. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I have never applied before.
Denzell

Post by Denzell »

This is an emergency need to pay PG&E bill. This is on behalf of my daughter. She lives in her grandmothers home, she is a single parent with 2 daughters 11 and 15 years old.

Her dad passed away a few months ago and then her grandmother 3 weeks later. Her car recently got towed and she works 12 hours per week for a chiropractor. They have been sleeping with a kerosene heater and candles at night. The utilities should have been paid by her aunt and as a result the bill has been delinquent for quite sometime. She is in desperate need for assistance, any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely,
TheSmiths

Post by TheSmiths »

Hi, I am looking for assistance in paying my utilities. I have an electric and water bill due and I am unable to pay it. I am a single mom and caretaker of my disabled child with Autism. Recently, on September 4th 2015 I was evicted after 5 1/2 years residing at the same location. I moved in with my mom who has bone cancer for a month till I found the new place.
On October 10th I moved into to the new place but had to use the only income we have on deposit and rent on the new place, which left me with no funds to pay my utilities.
Unable to leave my home due to transportation needs and childcare needs for my son; I have not been unable to reach your local office @ the early a.m. hours as advised by Hillsborough County Community Assistance Office @ Lee Davis Health clinic.
With my son Autism it is very difficult to be outside at 5 a.m. in the morning to line up due to his sensory issues. A crowd of peoples makes him have episodes of emotional trauma and is not conducive to his health.