I need help with rent in Florida

Find how to get help with rent
Preta1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help with rent in Florida

Post by Preta1 »

I have a one year old son and live in Clearwater Florida. I lost my his almost two months ago and my his and was driving to work because he was our only was. W survive at the time and went to jail for driving with no license. My rent is almost 17 days over due and the eviction should have already started. I just really need help, I have never been assisted but I quality. there's no way I don't. Please let me know and god bless
Yakk Per

Post by Yakk Per »

To whom it may concern:
I'm 3 months pregnant and just lost my job several weeks ago. I am trying to find who I should contact regarding help paying for my rent partial. I live in Hollywood Florida. My rent is 750.00 a month I'm in depressed need of assistance until I can get back on my feet. My baby is due in early 2013. I really need help paying for my rent.
JJJudy

Post by JJJudy »

My family and I are about to get evicted. We don’t know when but it will be soon. I live with my two daughters. My youngest daughter is pregnant with her second son and she has a 2 year old son who lives with us. There is also her boyfriend, and my mother who is on oxygen and has be diagnosed with cancer. If we can get any help that will be great, thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are 17 days late there is not much that can be done. Unfortunately you have waited way to long to ask for help. People need to ask before you start to struggle and before you miss payments on your rent. Anyway, there are some agencies and programs in Pinellas County that can support Clearwater families. Try a community action agency, as they can address your lack of employment and maybe offer funds for rent too. The agencies for Florida are in every single county, and read more info here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... agenc.html
Jstark

Post by Jstark »

To whom it may concern,
I am wondering if I would be eligible for financial assistance to pay my rent. I am a full time college student in Miami Florida and I have been supporting my parents because my father fell ill with cancer and my mother cannot work.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe. It depends on your income, whether you have income as a student, and other factors. But you can try to apply to one of the eviction prevention programs in Miami for what you need. Maybe they have some money for your rent.
Jstark wrote:To whom it may concern,
I am wondering if I would be eligible for financial assistance to pay my rent. I am a full time college student in Miami Florida.
Thank you.
Aflac

Post by Aflac »

Hello, I'm a single mother of 3, looking for a job, with no money to pay rent this month. I'm afraid me and my kids will become homeless.
I used to live in Jacksonville FL but lost my job, my car and had to move to Miami. I’m in welfare but my goal is to be provider for my kids and myself. I don't know what to do, right now I don’t even have a bed for my kids. I didn't expect to be in this situation, I feel sad and hopeless, I just need a little help to go back on my feet.