Electricity scheduled to be turned off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
CCPeete34
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electricity scheduled to be turned off

Post by CCPeete34 »

Hello,
I live in Woodbridge, Virginia and have six children. My lights are scheduled to be turned off on Sept. 7 if I do not pay 737.61 by this date. I have been to several of the organizations in my area and got a few donations, but still a little help. I f you know of some places I can go or can help, I will graetly appreciate your assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electricity scheduled to be turned off

Post by Admin »

I am not sure who your utility company is for the area. Who is it? While I do not know for sure, maybe these are the programs for you.

Virginia Natural Gas has the EnergyShare assistance program. It will help with energy payments and bills and payments may be available if all alternatives available through social services have been exhausted, or if you can find no other aid. Also, try LIHEAP emergency assistance.
kjfmommy

PP&L turned off my power

Post by kjfmommy »

I got home from work yesterday and my power had been turned off. When I called PP&L this morning they need $808 to turn it back on.

I don't have the money, I need help getting my power turned back on. I have two young children (3 & 1). I am a single mom, my husband and I separated.

Please help me.
ashsweetangel

Do not want to be on streets

Post by ashsweetangel »

hello my name is ashley dudley and i have 2 boys and i need help with my electric bill to get in a apartment if i dont get the help we be living on the streets please help me and my kids thank you ashley