Rent help for cancer patient

Find how to get help with rent
Future1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help for cancer patient

Post by Future1 »

I am writing you this letter hoping you can assist me with my problems. I am unemployed and am not getting any sort of income, no unemployment nor anything else. I just received a Notice to terminate my tenancy in Louisville from my Landlord unless I pay her $3,780.00 by September 20, 2012. I asked her to give me some more time but she said it’s hard on her as well. I was wondering if there is some way in which I can get some assistance to pay my rent as well as some cash assistance. I am suffering from Cancer and have to pay the Doctors for treatments as well as my prescriptions. Sometimes I have a job interview and don’t even have the money to buy gas. I called a number that was given to me for the Rental Assistance and left a message but no one called me back. I would appreciate anything you can do to assist me. Thank you,
Caroline Maddy

Re: Rent help for cancer patient

Post by Caroline Maddy »

Have been behind and struggling with rent, and recently had found cancer and had huge tumor and surgery to remove cancer, but I am doing better. Currently have received eviction notice, and will be unable to return to work for 4-6 weeks. I am looking for assistance with back rent and living expenses including insurance payments for employer so I don’t loose current coverage.
Biden

Post by Biden »

Have an eviction for behind rent. Always up to date until I was diagnosed in April for a rare disease, Wegeners. With the cost of chemo, all my medications, oxygen, and due to not being able to work, I am so depressed. I don't know what to do! I'm not allowed the public, due to if there is a sickness and with me not having an immune system, I could die, which I have been saved 3 times now from dying. Please, I need help and being stuck in this bed is stopping me from going out looking. Thank you for taking your time to read this, God Bless!
Shannahan

Post by Shannahan »

I have lived in Saginaw Township now a month. I am not healthy, I have COPD and Cancer. I am about to be homeless and with out food. I have no family and no where to turn. I am very scared. My health is bad enough that if I am turned out on the streets I will die. I live in a hotel presently and it is fairly inexpensive. but they will not make arrangements to help me. They said when the money is gone so am I. I get SSI but this month I used it for medications that were new and not covered by my insurance. I am almost broke. Please let me know if anyone can help me. Please.
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

I am in dire need of help to pay my August rent. My wife had emergency surgery in December to remove the tumor from her colon disability only paid us half of what she normally made from work. I started a new job in February of this year. I then had to have emergency surgery on my foot so have not been able to work this month.
I have three kids living at home along with my wife and myself. I have only been able to pay $400 towards my rent of $2300. My landlord said he will be serving me a three-day notice as of tomorrow night. I am asking and begging for any help possible please. I should be able to go back to work in two weeks to make things even tougher our landlord put the house up for sale. Please consider my request and believe me anything would help at this time. You can contact me through my email. Thanks.
Trey

Post by Trey »

I am looking to get some immediate assistance with my rent. I have been trying to manage my job, along with my 3 year old being diagnosed with Leukemia (ALL) and the father has totally abandoned us with bills past due. I have been reaching out to the rental office, but I now have a court notice for December 15.
I just came home from the hospital yesterday with my son from having chemo treatment in his spine to fight the cancer. I had to stay at the hospital for almost 2 months. I am working hard and trying to get things paid. I believe I can afford my situation but he left us in the hole. I have a court notice along with an email asking her what would keep me out of court. Please let me know I can forward that email to you as well. Along with the court notice and/or doctor bills that you need regarding my son’s situation.