Government subsidized housing at risk

Find how to get help with rent
AngelaM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government subsidized housing at risk

Post by AngelaM »

Hi I live in Tacoma WA. I am currently living with my father and we are having some issues making our house payment. He is on a program already that has lowered the payment to $700 and in February it will again be lowered to just $100. Awesome right? Okay so here's the problem. He lost his unemployment, I'm currently unemployed and on state help and finding jobs is no easy task. We have to come up with the payment by tomorrow or we get kicked from the program and the payment goes back up to $1110 monthly. If that happens we might as well pack up and call the house quits. I was wondering if there was any programs to help us just this once. I'm trying to sell things, and looking for odd jobs....tough to do. I don't know what else to do. If you could help us in any way that would be amazing. Thanks for your time!
Mike and Mike

Re: Government subsidized housing at risk

Post by Mike and Mike »

I live in SC in Horry County. Aynor is the city that I am in. MB housing will not help me due to the fact that I am not living at the beach. Conway housing will not help cause it is not one of there apt.I just need some help in getting in.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, that is a great deal to get your housing payment lowered. Many people can't get that. Ask the housing agency that you are working with in Tacoma Washington for ideas, as obviously you already have a relationship with them. If you need other ideas, then we do have extensive information on rent and housing assistance in Piece County, which of course includes Tacoma. That information is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Povidence

Post by Povidence »

I am in need of rent assistance for rent that is already 2 months behind before we get evicted from our government home. I have 4 young children and I work a full time job. My husband is a military service member so the Salvation army wont help us, but he is not on military orders he is only a army reservist not active duty. Please help.
TamaraJ

Post by TamaraJ »

Hi,
This is the last thing I wanted to do is to ask for help paying my rent on my government housing coming up due November 1st. I lost my job and have been searching for a job for a while now. I have a 19 month old and I am pregnant with my second child and am unable to pay my rent coming up. And would like to know what I can do to get assistance with this situation, as the government subsidy does not cover it all. I need a job, but I am pregnant and so far people will not hire me pregnant as a couple have said so far.