Los Angeles Help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
rhondatap

Los Angeles Help

Post by rhondatap »

where can I get utility bill help in Los Angeles California? any assistance programs?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Los Angeles Help

Post by Admin »

rhondatap wrote:where can I get utility bill help in Los Angeles California? any assistance programs?
California and Los Angeles have many programs to help pay utility and electric bills. Here is info for California, as well as a link for Los Angeles specific assistance programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Vick

Post by Vick »

I have a family of six and am currently having difficulty paying rent and utilities. We live just south of Los Angeles. This is a temporary problem yet it is becoming very urgent and time is running low. Please let me know what details you need and if your organization can help my family and I out in this time of need.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several programs for utilities in Los Angeles. Of course they are income dependent, but you can always call and see what they say. But any aid is short term only, and if you have six people in your home you just need to save power and increase your income in order to keep up. Click here Los Angeles utility programs.