Need cash for rent

Find how to get help with rent
Terkqwe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need cash for rent

Post by Terkqwe »

I need $700.00 to pay my rent. It is due by tomorrow and I have no family or close friends to help out. My husband has type II diabetes and suffers from DNP (Diabetic Nerve Pain) and is not able to work. He is trying to find a job where he does not need to be on his feel all day but so far nothing has come up. I try the best I can but I am only bringing home $475.00 per week and still have bills and a truck payment. I am desperate and so stressed out that I do not know what to do. I have never asked for anything like this before and not sure how this works. I would appreciate anything you could do to help us. I do not want to get kicked out and if we did get evicted we would have no where to go.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need cash for rent

Post by Admin »

Can't really get $700 in cash, but you need to call around. Try calling your location Section 8 Housing and Urban Development (HUD) agency. Make sure you pay the rent before a truck payment. That you may have more flexibility on. After all you do not want to be homeless. Try this agency for more information on the government HUD agency.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hou ... ment_.html
Terkqwe wrote:I need $700.00 to pay my rent. It is due by tomorrow and I have no family or close friends to help out. My husband has type II diabetes and suffers from DNP (Diabetic Nerve Pain) and is not able to work. He is trying to find a job where he does not need to be on his feel all day but so far nothing has come up. I try the best I can but I am only bringing home $475.00 per week and still have bills and a truck payment. I am desperate and so stressed out that I do not know what to do. I have never asked for anything like this before and not sure how this works. I would appreciate anything you could do to help us. I do not want to get kicked out and if we did get evicted we would have no where to go.
Randy

Post by Randy »

Hello, my husband and I are looking for help paying our back rent and security deposit. We fell behind due to a court battle to emancipate his daughter. I also lost my unemployment benefits and had to take a lower paying job. It is because of these circumstances, we fell behind. I was able to work out a payment arrangement with my landlord, but we need help catching up. Once we catch up, we will be able to afford the rent going forward. I am in the process of getting a promotion at work & my husband is working on getting back the child support due back to him. If someone could please offer us some help, we would really appreciate it!! We just need to get back on our feet again! Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Back rent is not as easy to get help with, but look into rent assistance in Pinellas County Florida. Places to try to call include Pinellas Opportunity Council, Inc. (POC) at 327-8690 as well as the High Point Neighborhood Family Center at (727) 533-0730. Ask for thaose housing programs.
Randy wrote:Hello, my husband and I are looking for help paying our back rent and security deposit. We fell behind due to a court battle to emancipate his daughter. I also lost my unemployment benefits and had to take a lower paying job. It is because of these circumstances, we fell behind. I was able to work out a payment arrangement with my landlord, but we need help catching up. Once we catch up, we will be able to afford the rent going forward. I am in the process of getting a promotion at work & my husband is working on getting back the child support due back to him. If someone could please offer us some help, we would really appreciate it!! We just need to get back on our feet again! Thank you
Highoil

Post by Highoil »

I am a Vietnam Veteran looking for information for my friend who is also a military veteran who needs assistance in paying for his rent for a few months or so till he can find a job. He lives in the Los Angeles, CA area. Can you help???????????????
Thanks and have a blessed day.........
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into veterans programs with federal government. Isn't your friend aware of any that were communicated to him after he left the military years ago. In addition, explore all of the Los Angeles charities and non-profits that can help residents, including veterans. Read more here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/los ... tance.html

Highoil wrote:I am a Vietnam Veteran looking for information for my friend who is also a military veteran who needs assistance in paying for his rent for a few months or so till he can find a job. He lives in the Los Angeles, CA area. Can you help???????????????
Thanks and have a blessed day.........
Euro

Post by Euro »

I have three small children twins which are 3 and a 7 year old I am on welfare and I am a single mother and live in Chula Vista. I pay 1300 for rent and fell behind in my bill. My hydro has been cut off once already and I really can’t let my water get cut off with my three kids. I am not sure how this works but I need some kind of help really for the rent... thanks for reading this.
Orangatang

Post by Orangatang »

I am in need of some assistance in coming up with $900.00 deposit so me and my five kids can move back in an area in which they go to school in Madison Wisconsin. I am currently on housing in a area where they put me but now I got approve for section 8 and found a house in a area where I feel comfortable for me and my kids but my problem is coming up with the deposit, my voucher is for $901.00 and that’s enough to cover the rent in which section 8 pays that so anybody out there that can please help me in any way I would gratefully appreciate it. Thanks.
Lancealot

Post by Lancealot »

My husband and I are now homeless, we just move back home (mobile) from Mobile, Alabama due to domestic violence. So we had to run. I just got my section 8 for housing from mobile housing. But the only thing that is stopping me to get a place for me and I to stay is my bills I had before I left Mobile. That’s my down fall. I can't get anything until those bills are paid have a light, gas, water that passed due. I don't have any money, I am now living with people that are willing to help my daughter and I with a place to stay until I can get a place of my own. I am asking for help with my bills so that I can get a place for my daughter and I a place to live. Please.
Gronk1

Post by Gronk1 »

To whom it may concern,
I myself, fiancé, and daughter need help in receiving the rest of our rent. We need the remainder of our rent which is $300.00 and is due on the first of next month. We would have had it, if my fiancés job had not of fallen through. We live in Orlando Florida area. We were depending on his check to pay the remainder of our rent for this month. His last day was on last Thursday. He went up to pick his last check up last Friday and told him that they were going to mail it to him. We have been waiting for approximately 3 to 4 business days and still nothing. He called and they told him that they were holding it from him, due to the fact that he possibly wasn’t doing something right. But and who, we really need the rent or we will be on the streets. It has taken up almost 5 weeks to gather $1100.00 to pay for getting us in there and the security deposit. So please if help us. Please leave a message and I will get back with you as soon as I can. If there is any papers that I need to fill out please sent them to this address.
Bellicheck

Post by Bellicheck »

I live in Lake Elsinore, California. My family and I are currently experiencing great hardship as I am currently not working. There are three people in my home, including two little girls and a newborn. Normally we do well, but since I have been out due medical reasons and disability is delayed, I am finding it extremely difficult to even put food on the table for my kids. My rent is coming due February1st and I'm afraid I have no money to pay it. Is there any help out there for me? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Biden

Post by Biden »

Immediately after moving in, in December 2012, my old car malfunctioned on the highway and flipped over. No one was hurt but the car had some problems, even though I was initially able to drive it. My car a few weeks later broke down on me at work. My car is used for delivery and in 12 days I lost 9 shifts. broke from moving in and not making nightly tips, no phone, no cash, things still in storage, things began to pile up, and not working set me back hundreds agreed to a skipped payment schedule, with my landlord, and have been making payments biweekly, until my car could just not do the work anymore have applied for unemployment, but may be that it was more of a voluntary resignation. At the same time of the accident I got second part time minimum wage job, which I’m getting 22 hours a week at and doing very well at, but not well enough. In addition to my rent issue I also still owe the $200.00 deposit on the PGE deposit, and am scheduled for shut off. I am single and with no children and have been accepted to CSUB and plan to return in fall 2013. I have a lot to work for. Rent is now bi-monthly payments of $450.00 on a regularly $660.00 rental.
Patti

Post by Patti »

Have an eviction notice for to pay or vacate by the 30th. I can and am willing to prove that I can pay future months of rent without any problems. I have a guaranteed job starting the second weekend in September and I cannot loose my house for mine and my kids sake. I need help pay only 3 months of rent. Please help me and my family stay of the street. My rent is $800 per month. Thank you!
Maf_red

Post by Maf_red »

I have been recently diagnosed with stage 4a sqamous cell carcinoma, an extremely aggressive neck cancer that is growing at an rapid rate. Doctors prognosis if I do not start treatment immediately, I will die very soon. I am only 34 years old and live in Nevada. My sister, brother and parents do not like my fiance, so they evicted me from the home my siblings and I had shared for the past 3 years. I am currently disabled in addition to my recent cancer diagnosis and I am unable to start any treatment due to our situation with my family that left me and my fiance homeless. I want to live! But my options and time is about to run out. If there is anyone that may have any information that can help us we would greatly appreciate the help. We have nowhere else to go or turn to as my fiance had recently been the sole caregiver for her sr.disabled parents and could no longer care for them resulting in their placement in a nursing home leaving her and her 7 year old son homeless too. We have tried all we can but we will do anything we can to change our situation.
Aggie

Post by Aggie »

I'm 17 years of age and just recently graduated from high school. I really need rental assistance. On December 10th I will be moving in an apartment with a room mate. The apartments are located in Statesboro Georgia. We have a 3 bedroom but the rooms are 600 a month per room. My friend has the money to continuously pay her part but my mom agreed to pay my 1st months rent. I've been apply for job after job everyday. I do 2 or 3 applications. If I can just get at least a $200 help each month I can try to manage. Hopefully I'll have a job if not I can ask for help from others. I don't have any type of income though. Please help. I'm in need of rental assistance.