Unemployment money ran out

State and local government assistance programs.
Jennifers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Unemployment money ran out

Post by Jennifers »

Hello I am currently seeking financial help. I am 28 years old I've lost both my parents in a 3 year time period, i am taking care of my younger sister. I recently lost my job in April, haven't found another one as of yet, and my unemployment has run out as not able to find a job! We are in a bad state right now and we get no assistance from the city other than food stamps .. I've been completely tapped out, and bills are just accumulating. As a result to this I am endangered of being evicted, sightless, have no heat in winter and so much more.. please help us! No one has or will..
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployment money ran out

Post by Admin »

Your unemployment should run longer than 6 months. Why did it end? Did you apply for the extended federal government unemployment assistance program, which can pay for up to 99 months. If not, apply. Also, here is information on other Arizona financial assistance programs that you and your sister may be able to call. Call all the agencies and programs you can find and ask for help with any bills you may have.
Jennifers wrote:Hello I am currently seeking financial help. I am 28 years old I've lost both my parents in a 3 year time period, i am taking care of my younger sister. I recently lost my job in April, haven't found another one as of yet, and my unemployment has run out as not able to find a job! We are in a bad state right now and we get no assistance from the city other than food stamps .. I've been completely tapped out, and bills are just accumulating. As a result to this I am endangered of being evicted, sightless, have no heat in winter and so much more.. please help us! No one has or will..
PANW

Post by PANW »

To Whom It May Concern, I live in Wyoming. I’m a full time medical student, and a full time mother to a wonderful little boy. I have had to withdrawal from school due to financial issues, as well as medical problems with lack of health insurance, loss of both my incomes (I was working 2 full time jobs at the time one in the day and one at night) and an over abundance of stress and depression, I began slipping in my classes, I felt as though I wasn’t mentally, emotionally or physically capable of doing my studies properly thus putting my future patients in jeopardy. I couldn’t live with myself knowing that I didn’t do everything I possibly could to ensure my complete and clear knowledge and understanding of my duties as a health care provider, an innocent person would suffer the consequences because they had put full trust in me to know what I was doing as a result. I live to help people in any way that I’m possibly able, from young to old rich, poor, and everything in between. I couldn’t throw my passion and years of hard work away, so feeling that it would be best to step away from my studies until I could resolve my issues and I felt physically, mentally and emotionally stable. Unfortunately, that is not how my life is playing out. Even with full stride to tackle and overcome them, I have had nothing but horrible luck…I’m not exaggerating when I say there were no traces of any good meaning of luck, it has turned to a snowball effect, and I feel as though there is absolutely nothing I can do to get back on track. We are in dept beyond our means, yet it’s not from being irresponsible with money due to unnecessary purchases or living beyond our means. It’s due to low paying jobs and VERY HIGH living costs. Over the past year we have been struggling.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is an extensive list of needs and bills. For information on health insurance, those medical bills, child care, and your other needs go to the main site and explore that. We have countless assistance programs listed for a wide variety of needs. They cover all states too, even including Wyoming. Granted there are fewer choices there as the state is more sparse. So you this information and more details programs for paying bills.
Berner Davis

Post by Berner Davis »

I am a single mother of a beautiful red headed, blue eyed 8 year old. I am currently attending college with less than a year to go. I also work 2 jobs. My daughters father has never helped me at all. He has never been there and probably never will. Although I am fine with this. but I have hit a hole and it just keeps getting deeper. Everything that I have worked so hard for is about to slip out of my hands.
I will be devastated and lost. I have worked 5 long hard years starting at the age of 22 to fully raise my daughter alone and be the mother I want to be. In these years I have one thing no one can take from me and that is 180% the mother I new I could be at such a young age. I made goals, plans, and steps to make it to my successful future. The year 2013 took a piece from me that I can not take back. it is like one thing after another.
I am honestly at the end of my road, to which if I do not receive help or a miracle come my way; I will loose everything. I am willing to do anything pay back with interest, help, work, donate, anything at this point to not step from the line of good parenting and role model that I am and will be. I need help, I need assistance in this down fall on my life path.
If you have any tips, ideas, references, information, etc. for me please contact me back. Every single bill is on disconnect immediately, and water is already turned off. My car is broke down, and my stove quit working yesterday. I am laid off until spring and my unemployment ran out, although I do any odd and in jobs I can find. My daughter is in need of school uniforms in which I can not afford. I feel like I have done something wrong, like it will never get better. I am available all day anytime. Thank you so much for your time, and consideration, may you and yours have a safe and blessed 2014.
Snapon

Post by Snapon »

I have not been able to pay my April rent as my unemployment ended. My Landlord is threatening Eviction. I was recently out of work for a few months. I have started a new job but it's minimum wage and I was behind on all my bills. My wife is disabled and I depend on a CPAP machine for sleep apnea to breathe at night. I am also a Veteran that is unemployed and has no money. Are there any programs to assist me? I only have a few days to come up with the money. Thank You!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you are on a CPAP maching with Apena, maybe try a local non-profit for information on other services. As there may be others ones you can qualify. Or even look into the free apenea CPAP machines, which may help you and your disabled wife save money.
Snapon wrote: My wife is disabled and I depend on a CPAP machine for sleep apnea to breathe at night. Are there any programs to assist me? I only have a few days to come up with the money. Thank You!