Home modification help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Jason Johle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home modification help

Post by Jason Johle »

I have worked with chase for a year on my own to get a modification after loosing my job and therefore a decrease in income, with no luck, them loosing documents, and rejection I search for a lawyer to help. Well same promises with no help, just more of a cost. Now two years of worry and trying desperately to keep my family together and in our home, I'm afraid everyday I wake up this will be the day they make us leave our home. How do I explain to my kids why we have to leave. I was never late on a payment but fell behind and immediately contacted chase to resolve it. Now I beginning to think there is no such thing as help for homeowners. I have not personally met one single person who has. Can u please help us get this resolved?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home modification help

Post by Admin »

We usually recommend trying a HUD certified housing counselor. Find a listing of counselors by state here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... _help.html They can offer free foreclosure counseling if your income is low enough. Some services may have a minimal fee, but they can help with Chase mortgages too.
Chase also has many of their own mortgage programs, and find Chase mortgage assistance solutions and options. Call around, look for some various programs and resources.
Jason Johle wrote:I have worked with chase for a year on my own to get a modification after loosing my job and therefore a decrease in income, with no luck, them loosing documents, and rejection I search for a lawyer to help. Well same promises with no help, just more of a cost. Now two years of worry and trying desperately to keep my family together and in our home, I'm afraid everyday I wake up this will be the day they make us leave our home. How do I explain to my kids why we have to leave. I was never late on a payment but fell behind and immediately contacted chase to resolve it. Now I beginning to think there is no such thing as help for homeowners. I have not personally met one single person who has. Can u please help us get this resolved?
Ashley Redd
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home modification help

Post by Ashley Redd »

Dear Sir or Madam;
I am 45, divorced, not disabled, and own a small housekeeping business. My net income this year is only about $9,000.00 so far this year. I came dangerously close to losing my home. However, I was able to get assistance from the Florida Hardest Hit Program to not only get my mortgage payments up to date, but also make payments on my behalf through March of 2013. Unfortunately, this assistance was not approved until AFTER my home actually went into the foreclosure process. Now, as on 12/21/12 I own my mortgage company $2,123.26 for the insurance they took out on my home to protect their interest. This amount also includes late fees. Now, in spite of the fact that my mortgage is being satisfied, I am at risk of losing my home because I cannot pay this extremely high premium. The only way to lower the monthly amount I own them is to obtain a new homeowner’s insurance policy and pay off the amount I already owe them. The last bid I got on a new policy was about $1,800.00. It would take a miracle of $5,000.00 to help me save my home. Please advise,