1 month behind

Find how to get help with rent
MrsBrowning8

1 month behind

Post by MrsBrowning8 »

We/re behind on our rent and need some help for this month, due to the fact my husband was laid off.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 1 month behind

Post by Admin »

What state are you currently living in? Always need this info.
Lisbon

Post by Lisbon »

Hello, i am from Glen Cove NY. Currently i am facing some hardship and will be getting kicked out of my apartment in 30 days as I am behind on need rent help. i have a two sons and although i am not working, i am seeking employment and trying to continue my education as well for my family. I am writing to ask how to apply for assistance with a security deposit and rent. I need deposit in case I do get kicked out, but ideally need rent. If you could please contact me back with some information regarding my issue i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you collecting unemployed from New York that you can apply towards your rent. Why is that not an option. However, there may be some other programs and rental assistance options for you. Look into so called homeless prevention programs as the state wants to try to proactively limit homelessness and evictions, especially for people with kids. Here are many of the other New York housing and social service agencies and programs.
Lisbon wrote:Hello, i am from Glen Cove NY. Currently i am facing some hardship and will be getting kicked out of my apartment in 30 days as I am behind on need rent help. i have a two sons and although i am not working, i am seeking employment and trying to continue my education as well for my family. I am writing to ask how to apply for assistance with a security deposit and rent. I need deposit in case I do get kicked out, but ideally need rent. If you could please contact me back with some information regarding my issue i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
Ig12

Post by Ig12 »

I am a mother of 3 little ones who need help with paying a security deposit in Arlington Texas I am a hard working mother. i am just looking for a helping hand. I am not asking for anything to be handed to me. I just need the help if not for me for my babies. Need help to pay rent for the past two months. Have been persistently contacting various networks of help but with no success quite yet. Lease is about to end, would like to renew my contract to that I may stay for a longer period of time at my current residency. Please help us and Please contact immediately.
John Ramada

Post by John Ramada »

I am in need of assistance for security deposit and moving. I was working for ADT Security until I was wrongfully fired. My union is fighting this company right now and I should return back to work after arbitration. Even though I will return to work, this offset has put me into a deep whole with my finances. I have to move or I will be evicted. I do have another job that hired me so I can work temporarily so I do have income including my unemployment. I also have a significant other who is employed so it helps the income process out a lot better. I am looking to move into a 2bedroom apartment that I can afford right now until I have my position back paying me $25hr. I know I can pay my bills if I move to a low income unit and have help with security deposit and first months rent. Can you send me anything that you may have that pertains to my situation. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
MPerry

Post by MPerry »

Needing help to pay for 1st months rent and deposit for a home in Memphis Tennessee. My family has been staying in a motel for about 2 weeks because my boyfriend and I have fallen on hard times. He does work doing upholstery but it has been very slow for him and has only been able to make enough to pay for a room with no room to save. I myself am pregnant and I have been staying home with our 14 and 2 year old. Not sure how else to get ah old of this situation without now turning for assistance.
Train

Post by Train »

I am a working man and I have not had the ability to find a place that I can afford. I have fallen short each time. I was expecting a raise this weekend however my company just informed me that there will not be any raises or bonuses given to us. I have been living in my car and I truly need help to get back on my feet. I never have enough money for first months rent and security deposit. I have been living pillar to post and I am trying to be a good citizen. Please help me, I just need someone to give me a chance. Thank you.
Greeny

Post by Greeny »

I currently live with my husband and 3 children 11-12-13 years and I need help with rent this month rent... My husband is a licensed CNA. H had a job and he recently lost it and we are late in paying our rent and we are in the verge of getting evicted.....and we need help with our rent of $950.00. If you can please help us it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since your children are under the age of 13, there is no reason you can't work to contribute to the past due rent. Also, we don't help, but we have information on places to try in Dallas County. There are charities, churches, and groups that may assist. Click here rental assistance programs in Dallas.
Lance13

Post by Lance13 »

Hello,
I am in desperate need of rental assistance for 1 month. I lost my job of 7 years in July and my unemployment ran out in March. I have applied to numerous jobs and been on some interviews, but the jobs that I have a good chance of getting start in June. I was able to pay part of my rent for April, which was all the money I had. I now need the other half of April's rent and all of May's at this point. My rent is $825 per month.
Can you please send me a list of contacts, nationally and locally, and any places that will assist me? I am a single mother of two and trying my best to avoid being homeless. I have worked and volunteered at different events to try and make money for the 1 month which is how I was able to pay some of April's rent.
If there is any other information you can give me, I would greatly appreciate it.