Security deposit help

Find how to get help with rent
seancorcoran55

Security deposit help

Post by seancorcoran55 »

Are there programs or government aid that can help with paying a security deposit, and maybe the first months rent. I just need a little cash up from to make it thru this tough time and into my new apartment, but the security deposit is expensive. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Security deposit help

Post by Admin »

Try section 8 housing, which is a federal run low income housing program that provides rent and security deposit assistance. Also, find programs for your state.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
smithrobbie79

Help with security deposit for apartment

Post by smithrobbie79 »

this chanta,i need help with my deposit to move in my apartment.i want to know can you help with that.
Arthura

Post by Arthura »

Over the past few years the economy has broken me down. From being laid off to not being able to pay my rent and being evicted with my children having no place to go. I read upon this site to try and help me bounce back in my time of need if you could please reply and give me insight on what i would need to do to apply and qualify. i am a low income single parent mother in need of assistance with security deposit for a new home, bills and transportation
sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What you need to do to qualify is call agencies in your town. This site does not offer direct financial aid. We only provide information. Anyone who says differently is not speaking the truth. Never will anyone from this company call people and try to sell people services. We do not do that. To find agencies near you for rent help, use this link for rental assistance.
Arthura wrote:Over the past few years the economy has broken me down. From being laid off to not being able to pay my rent and being evicted with my children having no place to go. I read upon this site to try and help me bounce back in my time of need if you could please reply and give me insight on what i would need to do to apply and qualify. i am a low income single parent mother in need of assistance with security deposit for a new home, bills and transportation
sincerely
babytime

Post by babytime »

I need help with getting a security deposit,and first month rent. I currently get $725.00 from SSD.Currently,I am trying to look for a job because that hasn't been enough.I have a child who will be 6years old by the end of April. Currently,I am homeless and have been on and off the streets for about 3 weeks. I have a job interview coming up in Glendale Heights. Trying my best to get a place.So far no luck. Please help me. Calling me is best.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some programs may help people move, and have funds for security deposit and/or first months rent in DuPage County Illinois. Now funding is always limited, but you can call around and see what they say. Programs cover Glendale Heights too, and they can be found here. Call around to these non-profits and charities.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ren ... ounty.html
babytime wrote:I need help with getting a security deposit,and first month rent. I currently get $725.00 from SSD.Currently,I am trying to look for a job because that hasn't been enough.I have a child who will be 6years old by the end of April. Currently,I am homeless and have been on and off the streets for about 3 weeks. I have a job interview coming up in Glendale Heights. Trying my best to get a place.So far no luck. Please help me. Calling me is best.
Annies Emerald

Post by Annies Emerald »

I am not one to normally do this. With the way that the economy is right now me and my wife and son have to move to a different area where I was offered a job. The only problem is that we have found a place, but do not have the funds to move in. I can not start work without a place to live. i am need of six hundred dollars ($600.00) to move in to my new place in Knoxville. After moving in I will not have any problems paying my rent and will be willing to pay back the person that God sends my way to help over a time that we can agree on. If you do have any questions or God is leading you to help me and my family please email or call me. I pray that there is someone out there that can help me in this time of need. Thank you for your time and God bless each and everyone of you.
Preetip

Post by Preetip »

I am sending this email in regards to me & my 3 year old son’s homelessness due to landlord selling property I currently was living in. I found another home but can't move in until new landlord receives deposit of $450. I am currently working but do not have funds at this moment to move. Can you please help me with someone I can contact in regards to helping with this situation? The following website does not provide me with such contact information. Thank you.
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

In need of major assistance with first month’s rent and or deposit and fall clothing for my children. My car just broke down and I’m trying my best to get it fixed because without it it’s a hassle getting back and forth to work and my kids back and forth to and from school and daycare. I am desperately in need of moving this environment is not at all for my children and myself, I received section 8 and it expires by November 1st all I need is help with deposit and I will be gone. If there is any way at all that you could assist me and my children it would be gladly appreciated. I am hardworking, dedicated and determined to win and at the moment I just need a helping hand... Thank you and have a blessed and positive day thanks for taking the time to read my letter. I have my electric turned off as of Wednesday Sept, 26 I have $ children and just got back to work after a long layoff. I owe $455.58 but my total bill is 983.78... I have tried everywhere I can find Please help my family and me, please I have nowhere else to turn. I will accept any suggestions I am very desperate. Two of loss of employment. I was just told today that as of Friday they will be turning off the utilities and moving back home with parents. I have a 5 year old child and cannot be homeless. I found an apartment with everything included but do not have the money for first month’s rent and deposit and was wondering where I could get assistance with that from. I called catholic charities but they no longer have funding.
zen1

Post by zen1 »

I am homeless at the time. At night I go over to his house to eat shower and sleep. I have no income of any kind but I do receive $200 in food stamps a month sometimes not enough for the whole month. I was wondering if I can get assistance with moving in to my own place some help with first few months of rent and bills until I get on my feet.
Master12

Post by Master12 »

My boyfriend and I are expecting or first child this month and we currently live in a small 1 bedroom. We had money saved up for a security deposit and money for expenses while I am on maternity leave. We had several surprise expenses that totaled about $6000 and now we have no money saved for a deposit. We can’t save money now because my boyfriend travels so far to work (outside of New York City) and it costs him about $150 a week in gas. We are trying to move closer to his job so it'll be easier for us financially with our little one on the way. Thank you.
Alford11

Post by Alford11 »

I am an disabled Veteran, having problem in renting an apartment because income to much, to little, and bad credit. My wife and me staying with our daughter is time for us to get an apartment , we need to move to Cranston, RI . My wife will beginning school on September 14, the driving is to much . Can you please help us with deposit and first month of rent for the apartment in Cranston, RI.
Norisez

Post by Norisez »

Hello. My landlord sent me a notice that they will not be renewing my lease and I need to be out by February 14th 2014. With no money saved for moving because this was a short notice, I do not have a deposit to put on an apartment that I found. Also still paying rent where I live now, makes it harder to get up a deposit. Could there be any assistance with that?
Pullo

Post by Pullo »

My family was evicted from our apartment in McDonough, GA. We are currently cramped up at our in laws which is not very healthy for the children with all the arguing & problems that occur with all of us being here. My husband has a job and has been employed for 3 years now. I am in the process of searching for a job but no luck so far. We need a little assistance with paying a deposit to move into our own space.