Veteran needs bill help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
cjohnson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Veteran needs bill help

Post by cjohnson »

My name is Philip and I am a veteran who needs assistance with my bills. I recently had surgery and am unable to get by on the income that I have coming in. I am in the process of looking for work and need some assistance until then. I appreciate your help in advance and will await your call. I do not have access to a computer unless I visit my Veterans Office in the county in which I live; so the best way to contact me would be by phone.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran needs bill help

Post by Admin »

The US Department of Veterans affairs offers vets and former military a wide variety of programs, including health care and medical bills. Here is a resource.
http://www1.va.gov/health/
BQuick
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran needs bill help

Post by BQuick »

I am a veteran that has been out of the military since May 2012 and I am having financial problems. Is here any organizations or anywhere I can turn to for help? I lost my technician job with the Ohio Army National Guard when I got out. I have a part time job and I am unable to make ends meet. Please let me know if you can help.