Need Help With Rent PLZ!!!!!!

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
danni83
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help With Rent PLZ!!!!!!

Post by danni83 »

Hi, I am seeking help with paying my rent.I am a hard working 28 yr old female whom fell into hard times.Im frm Ladson,SC,which is Charleston county.Ive tried local organization,but no luck.Recently I was faced with helping my mom she was recently diagonsed with Lung Cancer.She was sent to live with me until me and my family found help for her.I had to help with meds,transportation,etc.This is why I am short on my rent.I recieved a notice April 20th informing me of the past due balance.I asked thet landlord if theyt could postpone until May 1st on May 10 the eviction process started I have 10 days to pay $775.00.I would appreciate it if someone could help me.Thanx may god bless you
Last edited by danni83 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help With Rent PLZ!!!!!!

Post by Admin »

We replied here. What state/county?
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 4062#p4062
danni83 wrote:Hi, I am seeking help with paying my rent.I am a hard working 28 yr old female whom fell into hard times.Recently I was faced with helping my mom she was recently diagonsed with Lung Cancer.She was sent to live with me until me and my family found help for her.I had to help with meds,transportation,etc.This is why I am short on my rent.I recieved a notice April 20th informing me of the past due balance.I asked thet landlord if theyt could postpone until May 1st on May 10 the eviction process started I have 10 days to pay $775.00.I would appreciate it if someone could help me.Thanx may god bless you
Kennth

Post by Kennth »

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some information. A few weeks ago my wife was diagnosed with a cancerous sarcoma. She had the tumor removed this in mid October, but is now dealing with an open wound (with the use of a wound vac) while waiting for pathology to come back, before going to surgery again to close the wound. Her surgeon has put her out of work for a month. She, I and our 2 children live in an apartment in Rochester NY, and even though we filed today for state disability, we fear we won't be able to make our rent come December. I am looking for any information you may have, or can direct me to for help with rent assistance. Thank you very much!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the medical condition. The Salvation Army has a strong presence in Monroe County and Rochester. They are actually one of the leading charities for central New York. So maybe they have information on emergency rent assistance for you while you and your wife battle the cancer diagnosis. They may have ideas on affordable medical care for the surgery too. More Rochester Salvation Army resources.