I only have partial rent payment

Find how to get help with rent
National Jim
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I only have partial rent payment

Post by National Jim »

A single mother of two going to be giving birth to a 3rd. Currently work at local Olive Garden but will be laid off or on maternity leave my cash assistance was cut. And just moved into a 2 bedroom apartment don't think ill have the whole rent which is 600.00 I have no problem looking for a job I have 2 other job offers on the table just need to get this first months rent of July out of way. After this will be okay and have a job will be able to work with no problem.
EBurnett

Re: I only have partial rent payment

Post by EBurnett »

I am in need of deposit and rental assistance to get back on my feet. I have always been a hard worker and kept a home for myself and 2 boys but recently came to a downfall that has led to an eviction, job loss. I am currently 5 months pregnant and living in a motel and in need of major help of getting my life back on track, not for me but for my kids. I do not have help or support from family and need direction on how to get started again.
Kornheiser

Post by Kornheiser »

I recently loss my job and I was relying on my upcoming paycheck to make my rent payment which is due on 12/5. I have half of the rent but I’m struggling to raise the other half. I was referred to a group called SERVE but I haven't received a call back just yet. Hi! I am a mother of four and my husband has lung cancer stage 4. I know that one of these days my husband will soon leave us. And I am very afraid of raising my kids all by myself. I don’t know where to start. I am afraid that my salary will not be enough for all of us. We are renting an apartment and also paying our bills. I appreciate it so much if you could able to help out with my apartment. rent and some more assistance that I may need. Especially right now I am the only one who is working. I do dream of going back to school but unfortunately my husband has terminal illness and afraid I won’t able to go to college anymore. I want to have my kids a good future. If somebody could help me financially. I might still go back to college and help my kids as well. Thank you so much. God bless.
Berteman

Post by Berteman »

I was involved in a hit and run accident. I was walking home from work late at night when I was struck by a car. The car continued to drive off and though did file a police report, because it occurred at night and it was a black car, I was not able to make a note of the driver's license plate. My ankle was fractured as a result of the accident and I have not been able to earn money to pay the next three weeks' rent as I work in an independently-owned deli and am paid by the hour.
It has been extremely difficult to find a temporary disability or rental assistance program since the accident. My rent is due in five days, surgery on my ankle is on Monday, December 8 2014 and I have no friends or family who could possibly loan or assist me temporarily. I am in desperate need of assistance. Please help, and I live in Nashville Tennessee.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What happens when you apply for disability? If you were truly hurt you should qualify. Just talk to your Doctor in the Davidson County area. But to answer your immediate request, here are some assistance programs and agencies that may help with your rent while you wait. As you noted, they would only help with a portion of what you owe, if anything. We have several listed on our site, and locate rent help in Davidson County.
JoBruce

Post by JoBruce »

My mother an I live together and we both receive disability. I have a one year old son who she watches while I am at work. Our rent is 900.00 for a two bedroom and we are having financial difficulties. We are in danger of being evicted due to not being able to pay all the rent. At one point we had my mothers grandson living here but with no financial contribution to the apartment rent etc. I would really appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction to ask for some assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are both on disability, how is your total income only $900 per month? In addition to the money you get a work? You should have more than enough coming in the door to pay the rent for that 2 bedroom. So something sounds off here. Also, good for you for working even though on SSI. As far as resources for you, use these for information on help making rent payments, as there are many programs you can apply to for partial assistance.
JoBruce wrote:My mother an I live together and we both receive disability. I have a one year old son who she watches while I am at work. Our rent is 900.00 for a two bedroom and we are having financial difficulties. We are in danger of being evicted due to not being able to pay all the rent. At one point we had my mothers grandson living here but with no financial contribution to the apartment rent etc. I would really appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction to ask for some assistance.