Rent help for single parent

Find how to get help with rent
Ben Tate
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help for single parent

Post by Ben Tate »

I am a mother in need of a rental assistance. I was recently a evicted from my home I have 2 jobs I work very hard I fell behind 1 month it's been hard ever since to get caught up. I have a beautiful son. He is my first child. I never dreamed of being without a home for my son. We are staying with friends but i would love to have a home to call home. I know I serve a good God. so please pray for me and my beautiful son.
Manis

Re: Rent help for single parent

Post by Manis »

I am a month behind in my rent. I have a 14 year old daughter I work full time. My ex-husband was receiving SSD but it was terminated in June, which caused my daughter's dependent benefit to be terminated as well. I have $30 to my name at the moment and I need help! I have no family to turn to. Both of my parents are deceased and I don't speak with my siblings. I am entirely alone and don't know what to do anymore! I am at the end of my rope!
SteveLehman

Post by SteveLehman »

I so appreciate the info I found today. The Bucks County Opportunity Council does not offer funds at this time. They stated to contact my case worker at public assistance if I had one and ask them. The Pennridge Fish Organization does not offer rent assistance, but would be happy to help with utilities if it was not a large amount. The woman at Pennridge Fish was very nice. That was not the case at the opportunity council. That is probably why people who are in the grips of despair from homelessness, near homelessness, hunger, etc have that look about them. To be treated with contempt. Disdain and indifference takes its toll after awhile I imagine. I will keep going through the list of resources and hope for the best. The web site is thorough and well put together. I am looking for rent assistance-less than $400.00.
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

To whom it may concern. I'm in need of emergency assistance for my rent, if you could please reply me ASAP I would appreciate it. I've Recently had big car trouble, and has made things very difficult for me and my kids since I work and I'm struggling to repair. I am struggling to pay my utilities like rent, and loan payments as well as my car repair. Please contact me I'm a single mother of two beautiful children, and I'm working hard to maintain a decent life for them. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are different places for single parents and moms to try for rent help. There is of course the YWCA. There are also lesser known resources such as Co Adobe or what is known as Home Sharing. And of course also try the Salvation Army. So there are some places for you and you children to try. More details.
AngelaM

Post by AngelaM »

I am a single mother of 4 children (3 of whom are currently with me). The 4th will return when school ends. We have been evicted and until the past few days was staying in my car until a family took us in on a short term basis. Section 8 is closed, shelters are full and my kids and I need a CHEAP place to stay since although I am employed, I only make minimum wage and part time hours due to a waiting list for child care help as well. Please help.
Parseti

Post by Parseti »

I am looking for some kind of assistance or rent help in order to keep my apartment. My landlord is about to evict me, and I have 2 kids and a wife that's working as a waitress and our bills just piled up so much that we cant get it down and subsequently we had just fall behind. If there’s anything that's out there for us, please let me know. Attached is a copy of my 3 day notice to pay or vacate and the amount that I’m behind on the rent.
Wells

Post by Wells »

Need help paying my $480 rent this month. My hours have been cut from work and I am only working 2 days a week and only get paid every two weeks and I have two children and I'm a single mom. Can some one please help me so me and my kids don't have to go on the streets!! Thank you in advance.
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

My fiancé and I need help with a place to live. Between the two of us we have three kids that we are losing precious moments with because of our lack of living space. Technically I am a single mom as not married yet. We have been homeless since Christmas and the cost of being homeless is keeping us homeless. Just praying for something to finally give and we can get help with rent. God bless and thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

? The cost of being homeless is keeping you homeless? Huh? Try a shelter or transitional housing program, use that for your address, get a job, and save money for rent or deposits. You comment does not make sense. Anyhow, find other resources to try here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Johnsonss wrote:My fiancé and I need help with a place to live. Between the two of us we have three kids that we are losing precious moments with because of our lack of living space. Technically I am a single mom as not married yet. We have been homeless since Christmas and the cost of being homeless is keeping us homeless. Just praying for something to finally give and we can get help with rent. God bless and thanks for your time.