Need help budgeting my finances

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Savage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help budgeting my finances

Post by Savage »

Hello. I am retired from the federal government on disability. In addition to my physical medical conditions, I have realized that I am unable to properly manage my finances. Is there a service available that would take over this task for me so that my bills get paid properly and on time, and I have enough money for food, medical care, and other necessities? As a result of my severe incompetence, I am currently unable to pay my electric bill, which is 1 month overdue, or my water bill. I also cannot pay for food or heating oil, or my medical bills. I am also unable to adequately perform daily chores, such as housekeeping. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Kindest Regards
BLoyd

Re: Need help budgeting my finances

Post by BLoyd »

I currently have power of attorney for my aging mother who resides in Denver Colorado. Currently she is in dire need of budget planning. She will soon need the services of a payee but introducing a budget planner is the first step. Is this something you can help me with? FYI, I reside in California but I have a brother in Colorado willing to assist. Not sure if you require someone local or not to help with the finances.
Magic

Post by Magic »

Hi,
I really need help in planning my budget, because I'm planning to retire next month in the end of August of this year 2015 or sooner, due to poor work performances, inability to follow basic rules in a work place, and stress related issues. First and foremost, I live in Alexandria, Virginia 22303.
Another thing, when I retire, I would rather not wind up in a homeless shelter. I really want to retire comfortably in my own home somewhere else or right here. I have been looking for someone who will assist me in my budget planning, I am also looking for a financial counselor as well.
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I currently have power of attorney for my aging mother who resides in Pueblo West Colorado. Currently she is in dire need of budget planning. She will soon need the services of a payee but introducing a budget planner is the first step. Is this something you can help me with? FYI, I reside in Oregon but I have a sister in Colorado willing to assist.
Chad45

Post by Chad45 »

I feel like I will never get anywhere. I have a full-time job and two kids in school. Its always a cycle with our monthly budget. Come the end of September I struggle so bad to pay my bills every year. I know that come February things will get a little easier because of income taxes.
This year it him me in December due to the fact I had to purchase a used vehicle because my van broke. I have a two bedroom apartment going on my 5th year living here. I have a 6 and 7 year old that share a room and I have the other room. Pretty soon they will need their own rooms. They can't share the same room in another 5 years. They will be a lot older and brother and sister should be able to have their own space.
We've been here for 5 years and nothing's changed. I've gotten a better job but now have a car note. I've been trying my best I can to live without our finances and the budget. I don't shop for clothes or fancy things. We don't have a nice TV or any hand held games. I would love to have a place to be called home that we will live there forever. This apartment we stay in feels like well have to call this home. I would love to be able to have a real home to call ours and a yard my kids can run and play in.
Starbucker123

Post by Starbucker123 »

Hello at the time I am working in the Florida Institute for Community Studies Inc. in Tampa Florida and we try to help out as far as we can people with different needs or at least address them to the correct places. At the time we have a mom that came in to our office asking help with budgeting and we want to direct her to a place where she can get the help needed.
Please let me know if you can provide this information on where can we direct her to receive help. She is a single parent with three children.
Roman

Post by Roman »

My neighbor works at Ford. Shutdown had her entirely stressed. She is 21 and struggling completely on her own with bills. She needs help budgeting and financial help.
I set down with her to help with setting up a budget but she needs help financially. Her phone is off and she can’t get her unemployment for shutdown the way the system is which is only setting her back even more. I even gave her a ride to unemployment and they gave her the run around! I want to bring her down to Louisville Urban League for the help she is in need of; phone bill, lg&e, internet and possibly rent. She don’t like asking for help but after helping her setup a budget I can see she is going to need help. Does she need an appointment if so she said she would need it to be on Friday early morning to get budgeting help? Also what all will she need to bring for her appointment to get the help she is in need of?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great of you to look out for your neighbor, and to try to help her. While of course we do not know the details, generally US auto companies like Ford, GM, etc. pay their workers a very livable wage, so there is obviously much more going on as you imply. Anyhow, look for for budgeting finances information.