Help with electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ash2967
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with electric bill

Post by Ash2967 »

Hello, I live in Austin Tx and I currently lost my job and need help with my electric bill it is $249.00. If you can help or know of any programs that will help PLEASE let me know. My email address is everafter141983@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with electric bill

Post by Admin »

Here are some programs for Austin Texas. Austin Energy has a Low-Income Discount
This program will waive the $6 service charge for lower income customers or with persons living in the household who receive SSI, City of Austin Medical Assistance Program (MAP) or Aged, Blind and Disabled Medicaid. In addition, eligible customers for this Low Discount Program can also receive a 50% reduction on their residential City of Austin Drainage fee.

If this doesn't work, two other options include
PLUS 1, which is an emergency utility bill assistance program that is available to help pay the energy and utility bills of families that facing extraordinary situations such as loss of job or medical emergency or problems.
Last, but not least, the customer Assistance Program is sponsored by the The City of Austin and it helps eligible customers and provides assistance to those who are having difficulty paying their utility bills.