Need a place to live

Find how to get help with rent
Martin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a place to live

Post by Martin »

I, my daughter and my grand-daughter need a place to live. I have an eviction and am finding it hard to find a descent place who is willing to rent to me. I have a resource that will pay for my deposit and first three months of rent. Then next 3 months they will pay 80% and i will pay 20% and so on until i pay the full amount on my own. I am on EDD for right now. Please my grand child is doing so well in school and is in the GATE program. I don't want her life messed up due to living situation. I was unable previously pay rent due to lay off and we got evicted. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a place to live

Post by Admin »

That is great that you have a program or agency that will pay your deposit and three months of rent. Most places and programs would only pay for at most one months rent, so if you are getting 3 that is almost unheard of. Also try this resource for additional West Virginia housing programs. So what do you need help with anyway, the 20%?
Martin wrote:I, my daughter and my grand-daughter need a place to live. I have an eviction and am finding it hard to find a descent place who is willing to rent to me. I have a resource that will pay for my deposit and first three months of rent. Then next 3 months they will pay 80% and i will pay 20% and so on until i pay the full amount on my own. I am on EDD for right now. Please my grand child is doing so well in school and is in the GATE program. I don't want her life messed up due to living situation. I was unable previously pay rent due to lay off and we got evicted. Thank you for your time.
outgoing

Post by outgoing »

I have been living in hotels for the last year with my fiance and our dog. He works full time at a animal hospital and is the main provider... I have been working on and off but do to medical needs and depression I don't work much...He has has to leave me by myself to move back home because of an unfortunate event and this has left me struggling really bad I filed my taxes recently and all my funds went straight to my room i already was behind so when i payed it still left me owing monies...I wont be able to pay anything else until the middle of next week when I get a check from my last employer..We strongly are in desperate need of getting out of hotels in a small home like a one bedroom it doesn't have to be anything fancy just less costly we have sunk well over almost close to 15.000$ in to this my credit is not great but he really hasn't established any real credit yet all we need is to get help with finding a place close to his work he loves his job and has been there for 4 yrs help getting in help with at least the first month to give us time to try and get back on track with a real life I have never really had to ask for a lot of help we are not the perfectionist of people we have been through a lot but we need a hand up not a hand out please if there is anything that anybody can do to help anything we would be most grateful if there is any other info that would like to know about us and our situation we can definitely provide that trying to explain everything in an email is kinda difficult and I am not all that great with wording things and it could be difficult to understand....I am so sorry this is so long but i wanted to give a good idea of where we stand the best way i could ....Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and what ever the out come may be I wont give up ...god bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you need to address the credit issues, and then you may get some rent and housing options. As we agree, if your credit is shot, then what you can find for housing is really almost impossible. Rents are going up across the nation, as less people are buying homes and more are deciding to rent in New Jersey. Yes, an email is tough to explain, so it may be better to have a face to face visit, and contact a non-profit credit counseling agency first. Get information on your options first, and read here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... ersey.html
outgoing wrote:I have been living in hotels for the last year with my fiance and our dog. He works full time at a animal hospital and is the main provider... I have been working on and off but do to medical needs and depression I don't work much...He has has to leave me by myself to move back home because of an unfortunate event and this has left me struggling really bad I filed my taxes recently and all my funds went straight to my room i already was behind so when i payed it still left me owing monies...I wont be able to pay anything else until the middle of next week when I get a check from my last employer..We strongly are in desperate need of getting out of hotels in a small home like a one bedroom it doesn't have to be anything fancy just less costly we have sunk well over almost close to 15.000$ in to this my credit is not great but he really hasn't established any real credit yet all we need is to get help with finding a place close to his work he loves his job and has been there for 4 yrs help getting in help with at least the first month to give us time to try and get back on track with a real life I have never really had to ask for a lot of help we are not the perfectionist of people we have been through a lot but we need a hand up not a hand out please if there is anything that anybody can do to help anything we would be most grateful if there is any other info that would like to know about us and our situation we can definitely provide that trying to explain everything in an email is kinda difficult and I am not all that great with wording things and it could be difficult to understand....I am so sorry this is so long but i wanted to give a good idea of where we stand the best way i could ....Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and what ever the out come may be I wont give up ...god bless
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

I just recently moved back to Pennsylvania and I am trying to get my life back in order so that I can get back on my feet. I have three children and we are currently sleeping on the floor at my mother’s home because she has no room for us. I go to Penn State University and my GPA is a 4.0 plus I am currently looking for work. I just need a place to call home for me and my children. I would appreciate anything anyone has to give at this point.
Rick

Post by Rick »

My family and I recently moved into an apartment and were denied out cash benefits to help with our rent. I have 17week old twin boys and am very worried about being evicted on the fifth. We pay 850+ all utilities on the 4th of each month. Please as soon as you read this give me an email and let us know if there's anything thou can help us with. I don't want to be on the streets with my fiance and boys. Thank you so much sincerely.
Advair

Post by Advair »

I need to find a place to stay in Crystal Lake, Illinois. I currently am staying with a friend and I’m in school trying to improve myself. I have a 10 year old son and would like to keep some consistency in his life. I need to move, I am no longer welcomed and I’ve used up what savings I had. The wait list for all Public/Section 8 and low income housing are all closed. Can anyone help me?
discordmomma

Post by discordmomma »

Good morning,
I was recently laid off and I have been interviewing however I am still unemployed. I was unable to pay my rent for September 2015. The amount of my rent is 1200.00. I would appreciate any financial assistance I could receive. I will have no place to go if I can't secure my rent. I hope to hear from you soon.
USOpen

Post by USOpen »

My boyfriend and I would be homeless if it weren't for his grandmother taking us in. She has given us until December 1st to find our own place to live. We both have jobs but we don't make nearly enough money to pay for an apartment right now. We are also paying a $250 car bill, a $230 car insurance bill, and an $80 cell phone bill each month. We need a place before the first or were going to be homeless. We don't have any money saved up so we can't afford to pay for the one month rent plus security and last month's rent.
Were in this situation due to not being dealt the best hand. In July my boyfriend was kicked out of his house because of his father’s girlfriend. When I turned 18 I was forced to leave an extremely abusive household. Neither of us had jobs or a place to go to live. We are in desperate need right now. If you could please get back to me. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are government and non-profit funded homeless prevention programs. They will help you get out of your grandmothers place and find a new, safe place to live. These options may be good for you and your boyfriend.
USOpen wrote:My boyfriend and I would be homeless if it weren't for his grandmother taking us in