Any give free school clothes

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
wileyhccs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Any give free school clothes

Post by wileyhccs »

I am a disable veteran with four kids who are starting school in a couple of days and I can not buy any new school clothes for them I need overnight help.
Preetip

Re: Any give free school clothes

Post by Preetip »

Someone one broke into my house. I filed a police report and they are currently looking into the case. The person left us with nothing that stole all of my baby clothes and food and stole everything. Please if you can help me I would be truly thankful and as to helping me pay my rent as well... contact me please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Yes, we have information on free clothes and other basic needs in Chicago. There are dozens of thrift stores, clothing closets, and related organizations that you can try in the region. They also usually have free winter coats for children in the cold Illinois winters. More on clothing in Chicago.
PrestonJames

Post by PrestonJames »

Hi, I'm currently a single mom of 2 and looking for any charity that gives out school clothes. Solely caring for my children with no child support. I was wondering if there was any, help available to help me with my bills or to get me back on my feet. I don't even have enough money to get my children school clothes. Please let me know if you can help or if you know any grants or programs available to me as I'm a, struggling mom.
Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you seem to lake transportation, try the school supply programs by mail. There are charities that give out clothes as part of these services. In addition, those charities can also direct you to bill paying programs.
PrestonJames wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 am Hi, I'm currently a single mom of 2 and looking for any charity that gives out school clothes. Solely caring for my children with no child support. I was wondering if there was any, help available to help me with my bills or to get me back on my feet. I don't even have enough money to get my children school clothes. Please let me know if you can help or if you know any grants or programs available to me as I'm a, struggling mom.
Thanks
Twig

Post by Twig »

Hello, I have been trying to contact someone regarding any back to school clothes assistance. I have received operation school in the past but I am unable to find any information about it. I have one daughter who is 8 years old and entering 3rd grade in Stayton. Most assistance are only in Salem/KeizerI am in Marion county Oregon but in Stayton. Can you help me find who it is that may know how I can get help from? Thank you Kimberly