Help me pay Mortgage, car payment, and power bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
gemini_4269
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help me pay Mortgage, car payment, and power bills

Post by gemini_4269 »

hello i am in the process of losing my vechicle,my home and have a electric bill of 369.00 to pay on am on disability and i do not have enough money for mortgage,car payment or power bill is there anything i can do i live in kitsap county in washington state,i have already tried the kitsap community action program their funding is tight right now thanks
helper

Re: Help me pay Mortgage, car payment, and power bills

Post by helper »

Sounds like you need a wide variety of help. Go to the main site (link in top left) needhelppayingbills.com and look for all the programs and tools offered there.
Solar
anti spam: Blue

Post by Solar »

Hello,
I am looking for some financial assistance. I am a single mother of 4. I work very hard but am in need of some help right now. My gas (PGE) is off right now and it's going to be a long time before I will be able to get it back on. I also have mortgage payment coming up and don't have the full loan amount to pay to my landlord. Recently my car broke down and that really put me behind financially. Please let me know how I can look into getting some assistance. Any help is appreciated...thank you.
Villers
anti spam: Blue

Post by Villers »

My family has been living hand to mouth. My wife works 2 jobs while I'm homebound and unable to work due to health disabilities. After 4 years of losing almost everything I finally was approved for SSI. Between Medical, Hospital bills, and continuing Dr. visits and medication expenses the combined income of my SSI and Wife's income doesn't go far enough to live even at bare minimum.
I tried for food stamps several times and turned down. My Wife's employment has medical benefits but lack of money makes it impossible to get normal medical care for her and the children. Due to this and 10 years of financial struggle we have lost our House and had to file Bankruptcy.
Now the car we purchased with what little money we could save up is about to break to the point that being repaired will be impossible. If my Wife can't work then we will be forced to use a Taxi, which we had to do for a week and the cost was $25 + dollars a day.
I know, somewhere out there has to be a program to help people in such condition purchase a Car. I'm hoping you can help me find such a program. It's hard enough getting food in the house, saving up money to purchase even a car for sale on the roadside will be taking away money for groceries. Thank you for your time it took to read this, I hope you can help us.