Mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
noshame
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage

Post by noshame »

I need help to pay my mortgage. Does anyone know of any grants that will help? Or any other programs that will help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage

Post by Admin »

Try a loan modification. You can get free proposals. Evaluate them, and sign up if the right deal. This site also has info on programs from states, the federal government, banks, and others.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Macra

Mortgage help from dad passing away

Post by Macra »

My mom passed away 3 years ago, and since then my dad has been struggling paying his bills. His water has just been turned off, and the SMUD bill is $301.55, PG&E is $474.87, his county ultity bill I think is over $1000.00 or close to it. He is a diabetic and goes to dialysis 3 times a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 5:00 a.m to around 10:00 a.m.

He has been struggling with is mortgage bill and 2 loans. Now that mom is no longer here and there is no other income to help pay the bills he has been switching paying some bills one month and others another month and it just got to much for him. He really needs some help to pay his water bill and the other utilities before they all get shut off. He is already without water in his home. Please help and let me know if there is some programs out there that can help him really soon pay his mortgage and avoid a foreclosure. He is currently coming to my house to shower and I have bought him bottled water. But there is no water to flush the toilet. Being diabetic is it very important that he stay clean to prevent infections.

Dads income before taxs is $2104.00 a month and he lives in California

If my dad could get some assistance to help pay these utiltiy bills and his mortgage, I will start paying his bills for him so that this never happens again.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage help from dad passing away

Post by Admin »

Have you tried the California hardest hit fund? It is a federal government created mortgage assistance program. It can help people who have a short term financial hardship pay their loans and mortgage. Money is available from the fund is available from the government and state for mortgage help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ornia.html
Macra wrote:My mom passed away 3 years ago, and since then my dad has been struggling paying his bills. His water has just been turned off, and the SMUD bill is $301.55, PG&E is $474.87, his county ultity bill I think is over $1000.00 or close to it. He is a diabetic and goes to dialysis 3 times a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 5:00 a.m to around 10:00 a.m.

He has been struggling with is mortgage bill and 2 loans. Now that mom is no longer here and there is no other income to help pay the bills he has been switching paying some bills one month and others another month and it just got to much for him. He really needs some help to pay his water bill and the other utilities before they all get shut off. He is already without water in his home. Please help and let me know if there is some programs out there that can help him really soon pay his mortgage and avoid a foreclosure. He is currently coming to my house to shower and I have bought him bottled water. But there is no water to flush the toilet. Being diabetic is it very important that he stay clean to prevent infections.

Dads income before taxs is $2104.00 a month and he lives in California

If my dad could get some assistance to help pay these utiltiy bills and his mortgage, I will start paying his bills for him so that this never happens again.
ingridtolf

Mortgage payments

Post by ingridtolf »

Hi my name is lisa and i have been paying rent in a home and well the person wasn't paying the mortgage and wll the bank took it and now i have been looking and looking and cant seem to find a place and i don't know what to do . Because they were not making mortgage payments now I am getting punished? i know buying a house is out even thou we both work over 40 hrs a week and i have 3 kids and no one seems to be able to help i guess it teaches me to never rent from an ex . i need help on finding a place or help getting a loan to get a place before were all on the street the layers keep calling out of my mind so help please. I live in Massachusetts.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage payments

Post by Admin »

Massachusetts does have a variety of mortgage and foreclosure programs. One is a pro bono program offered by lawyers and attorneys that offer free legal advice and assistance. An attorney can meet with you, offer you options and mortgage programs, many of which are supported by the state of Massachusetts government or federal government.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... reclo.html
Lawyers from the pro bono program can meet and negotiate with your lender or bank to provide solutions to your housing crisis.
ingridtolf wrote:Hi my name is lisa and i have been paying rent in a home and well the person wasn't paying the mortgage and wll the bank took it and now i have been looking and looking and cant seem to find a place and i don't know what to do . Because they were not making mortgage payments now I am getting punished? i know buying a house is out even thou we both work over 40 hrs a week and i have 3 kids and no one seems to be able to help i guess it teaches me to never rent from an ex . i need help on finding a place or help getting a loan to get a place before were all on the street the layers keep calling out of my mind so help please. I live in Massachusetts.
lucylew

Mortgage end of month

Post by lucylew »

Hi my name is cory and i am out of a job i have two girls and a wife who has MS and is pregnant. I got a notice to pay the mortgage and energy bill this friday or get out of the home buy the end of the month. And we have no money to continue to pay mortgage. i have been looking all over for a job but it is hard to do when you have no money for gas and cant get unemployment. I am just looking for assistance with my mortgage. Any ideas done checked churches trustees droped what i could in bills just dont know what to do now
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage end of month

Post by Admin »

You really have many different options and programs available for mortgage help. The goverment, both federal and state offer programs. Banks, lenders, and mortgage servicers can help and are willing to neogitate. HUD approved counselors and non-profits offer advice. You can find such solutions as forbearance, mortgage mediation, and other forms of advice or support.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

lucylew wrote:Hi my name is cory and i am out of a job i have two girls and a wife who has MS and is pregnant. I got a notice to pay the mortgage and energy bill this friday or get out of the home buy the end of the month. And we have no money to continue to pay mortgage. i have been looking all over for a job but it is hard to do when you have no money for gas and cant get unemployment. I am just looking for assistance with my mortgage. Any ideas done checked churches trustees droped what i could in bills just dont know what to do now
dab1

Mortgage and home repair

Post by dab1 »

I’m about to lose my home and it's not my fault. My city nor state is doing anything. My builder was found to not be licensed nor was the business he was operating licensed. This wasn't found out until after I purchased the home because although they had a license listed with the state the person listed wasn't in the business. He hadn't turned the business over to the son's legally, they just took over and started building homes using their father's license while their father fraud the city and state by pretending to be in the business and falsifying state documents to appear as if he was in the business. He turned the financial documents into the state to renew his license (which was protocol) but he was committing fraud because he wasn't in the business. The city gave the son's approximately 100's of illegal permits and the son's have built hundreds of homes in Clarksville, TN illegally. The city business office told me they wasn't licensed as the business name they were carrying at the time either. My home is very defective as well. USAA is my lender and they know everything and although my mortgage loan has a page where the builders signed under their business name which should make the loan null and void USAA said I have to pay the loan. I've kept my payments, up etc, but because I've constantly complained about the house which by the way is falling apart in every single room, USAA dropped my homeowners insurance which was $319 a year and because I can't find a new carrier they added an insurance that is $2029 a year, jacking my mortgage up so high I can't afford it. USAA never sent anyone to look at it they just without warning dropped me. No lawyer will take the case because this place is together like the mafia (good old boy system going strong). I am a black female and disabled veteran and no agency or individual will help me. Everytime I contact a agency they send the complaint right back to the state and NOTHING happens. This month was the first payment for the jacked up mortgage amount. I only paid what I normally pay. The home is so defective the city lowered my property taxes $20,000 but I am now forced a very high mortgage by USAA and PHH which is who service the loan for USAA. USAA don't care at all. I've contacted so many lawyers, I had to fire two because they were my lawyers but actually working for the builders because they some how knew the builders lawyer. I had a third lawyer who took my money and done nothing at all. It's so much more to the story you can go to www. worldlawdirect.com put in Blackwell and Blackwell construction in the search and read through the whole story. I need some people to rally together and help me. This house is very defective but for now it's a roof over my head. If I lose it I will be on the streets. It's not fair. Please if you can help me contact me before I lose this house.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage and home repair

Post by Admin »

That you for the extensive background and information on your mortgage. It sounds like you are getting the run around from your builder, the city, and lender. Sadly this is not uncommon. I think you need to look into all your options, even including speaking to an attorney. Here is a great resource for you, and lists multiple mortgage programs from lenders, banks, and government
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... tgage.html

While there are not any specific programs for USAA, many other lenders are referenced with various loan modification and other foreclosure programs.

dab1 wrote:I’m about to lose my home and it's not my fault. My city nor state is doing anything. My builder was found to not be licensed nor was the business he was operating licensed. This wasn't found out until after I purchased the home because although they had a license listed with the state the person listed wasn't in the business. He hadn't turned the business over to the son's legally, they just took over and started building homes using their father's license while their father fraud the city and state by pretending to be in the business and falsifying state documents to appear as if he was in the business. He turned the financial documents into the state to renew his license (which was protocol) but he was committing fraud because he wasn't in the business. The city gave the son's approximately 100's of illegal permits and the son's have built hundreds of homes in Clarksville, TN illegally. The city business office told me they wasn't licensed as the business name they were carrying at the time either. My home is very defective as well. USAA is my lender and they know everything and although my mortgage loan has a page where the builders signed under their business name which should make the loan null and void USAA said I have to pay the loan. I've kept my payments, up etc, but because I've constantly complained about the house which by the way is falling apart in every single room, USAA dropped my homeowners insurance which was $319 a year and because I can't find a new carrier they added an insurance that is $2029 a year, jacking my mortgage up so high I can't afford it. USAA never sent anyone to look at it they just without warning dropped me. No lawyer will take the case because this place is together like the mafia (good old boy system going strong). I am a black female and disabled veteran and no agency or individual will help me. Everytime I contact a agency they send the complaint right back to the state and NOTHING happens. This month was the first payment for the jacked up mortgage amount. I only paid what I normally pay. The home is so defective the city lowered my property taxes $20,000 but I am now forced a very high mortgage by USAA and PHH which is who service the loan for USAA. USAA don't care at all. I've contacted so many lawyers, I had to fire two because they were my lawyers but actually working for the builders because they some how knew the builders lawyer. I had a third lawyer who took my money and done nothing at all. It's so much more to the story you can go to www. worldlawdirect.com put in Blackwell and Blackwell construction in the search and read through the whole story. I need some people to rally together and help me. This house is very defective but for now it's a roof over my head. If I lose it I will be on the streets. It's not fair. Please if you can help me contact me before I lose this house.
LoreyM

Post by LoreyM »

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR TWO MONTHS MY WIFE IS FULL TIME SCHOOL AND BEFORE THEN WE HAD BOUGHT A HOME WELL I JUST STARTED MY NEW JOB BUT EVERYTHING IS SO BEHIND I NEED $600 TO PAY MY MORTGAGE THIS MONTH I NEED HELP WE HAVE NEVER HAD TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE. PLEASE MY FAMILY NEEDS HELP BAD . I AM PUTTING $400 WITH IT TO COMPLETE MY MORTGAGE JUST NEED HELP I AM SURE LIKE MANY OTHERS..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your home loan is with Bank of America? Did you call them yet and ask for what solution or assistance programs they offer. They are one of the biggest banks in the country, and they run a large number of assistance programs, counseling, and other financial support. You will need to call and ask them though. The phone number and a listing of Bank of America mortgage assistance solutions and programs are referenced on the previous link.
LoreyM wrote:I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR TWO MONTHS MY WIFE IS FULL TIME SCHOOL AND BEFORE THEN WE HAD BOUGHT A HOME WELL I JUST STARTED MY NEW JOB BUT EVERYTHING IS SO BEHIND I NEED $600 TO PAY MY MORTGAGE THIS MONTH I NEED HELP WE HAVE NEVER HAD TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE. PLEASE MY FAMILY NEEDS HELP BAD . I AM PUTTING $400 WITH IT TO COMPLETE MY MORTGAGE JUST NEED HELP I AM SURE LIKE MANY OTHERS..
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

It all started in 1994 we were a young couple want to build our dream home and plan to retire there in Arizona. What a hell we went thru. Needless to say after 10 years trying to get to court ran out of money now have legal fees judgment against me for unpaid mortgage. Ruined my health made it worst. Can't work because of all the garnishments. How is it fair that they can make me pay my home loan but not the builder. So now I have nothing. So not fair.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Arizona has been crushed by the housing crisis, and thousands of homes foreclosed and/or families struggling with home loan payments. Hopefully the market has hit bottom. But we do have information on many foreclosure programs and ways to get mortgage help in Arizona. The state has created a number of programs for homeowners. For example, there is the Arizona Foreclosure Help Line (1-877-448-1211) as well as the Arizona Foreclosure Prevention Taskforce. Find information on all programs for Arizona at this resource.
Stanley wrote:It all started in 1994 we were a young couple want to build our dream home and plan to retire there in Arizona. What a hell we went thru. Needless to say after 10 years trying to get to court ran out of money now have legal fees judgment against me for unpaid mortgage. Ruined my health made it worst. Can't work because of all the garnishments. How is it fair that they can make me pay my home loan but not the builder. So now I have nothing. So not fair.
Pardone

Post by Pardone »

Hi, My husband and I have a 4 year old, 1 year old, and 2 month old. We have been unable to afford our mortgage and now are way behind, and had to move out of our home and into a rental property in Lamar County, MS. Our electricity is about to be turned off. We have no hot water. Our rent is due on December 1st and we are unable to pay rent. We will be required to leave our property with no where else to take our family. The power company gave me a couple phones numbers to call but no one was willing or able to help. I am desperate to pay our home mortgage. It is cold and my family has no where to go unless we can get some financial assistance ASAP. Please guide me in the right direction to someone who can help us. Please. Any information and assistance is greatly appreciated. Please call me because I do not have constant access to the internet. Thank you,