Need Gasoline for Work until end of month

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
mywifen'kids
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Gasoline for Work until end of month

Post by mywifen'kids »

My family & I have lost alot over the past few years and now our second car's motor is gone. We only have a truck and it is costing me $10 a day to go to work on it. I have missed work once with no gas and can't keep doing this until I get paid at the end of the month. Is there anything out there to help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Gasoline for Work until end of month

Post by Admin »

There is one agency that may be able to provide free gasoline for people to make it to work, etc. Here is more info
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... oline.html
While I have never tried the organization, which is known as Free Gas USA Inc, they do in fact exist, so I think it is worth a shot in trying their service and applying for a free gasoline grant.
mywifen'kids wrote:My family & I have lost alot over the past few years and now our second car's motor is gone. We only have a truck and it is costing me $10 a day to go to work on it. I have missed work once with no gas and can't keep doing this until I get paid at the end of the month. Is there anything out there to help?
iflo

Post by iflo »

I need with paying gasoline for work. We have a High electric bill, water, and heating oil. Presently, I have no cash. Oil and car insurance are paid up to date. Thank you very much, I am receiving Social Security Disability and a pension, I was forced to retire due to back injury.
DanaP
anti spam: Blue

Post by DanaP »

I am in need of gas ASAP for work. I have to be in Burlington, Colorado for a court case regarding my children. I have been homeless and trying to find work and a place to live so I can get my children back. Getting a job now has been very hard because my driver license was stolen and I have been unable to get a new one because I have no income. I sleep in my truck because I have no place to go. If you can help me with gas today so I don't lose my kids that will mean the world to me.