Chrities out of funds

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
David19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Chrities out of funds

Post by David19 »

I have a family of 5 that I am trying desperately to assist some way. The parents are 21 and20. They have three children all under 3years of age, and are facing eviction on July 15th, 2010. They have tried all the local charities, who are saying they are out of funding. Sec 8 in Nevada states they do not qualify for assistance because he is not abusive. She works as a waitress, and he lost his job, because he was getting to work a few minutes late(he rode the bus for transportation). I have done a garage sale for them, but that is not nearly what they need.. Can you give any other suggestions of how to help them?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Chrities out of funds

Post by Admin »

Where in Nevada? Las Vegas? I would like to know location so I can provide more information on Section 8 and housing assistance programs. In the meantime, try this resource. Also, try contacting your local Salvation Army or catholic Charities. Call the community action agency, or count social services department.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Shannahan

Post by Shannahan »

To Whom It May Concern:

Any help you can provide with direct contact numbers and specific organizations or charities would be of great help NOW. Everyone seems to be out of money. Rents Due - no job, phone & DSL about to be shut off. I spent considerable time on your website that just LOOPED ME BACK TO WHERE I STARTED???? I lost count - Nice layout but who the hell designed that site. Randy PS: I very seldom get upset. But since my former wife used to design websites, I know you should not go round and round.
Ju Jansen

Post by Ju Jansen »

I moved into an apartment on my own for the first time with my seven year old daughter in May. I lost my job shortly after I was fired after just three days and I have never been fired from a position in my life. I don't have an income and I owe my community 1324 dollars on the fifteenth of this month or myself and my daughter are being evicted. I've gone to all of the local organizations in my town and no one has the funds at the time. I have no family to help and I don't know what else to do.