Cardiac rehab facility

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Moses
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cardiac rehab facility

Post by Moses »

My husband is experiencing extreme financial hardship and is in a heart condition rehab clinic.
We are facing having our utilities shut off, insurance cancellation, foreclosure since we are unable to pay our real estate taxes and insurance on a reverse mortgage.
My husband had a kidney infection with A fib which caused 3 strokes. Next, he had his right knee replaced and therapy. He keeps falling because he can't put weight on his left knee. Now Doctor Manohar has scheduled to have his left knee replaced on March 15 because he has bone on bone and she feels it wouldn't take much for bones to start splitting and complicate things drastically.
We have already had our water shut off and Ameren wants $1,098 in outstanding bills and we need a charity to help us for medical needs and bills.
He will need utilities to go home after his surgery to shower daily and use electronic equipment for his therapy.
I am diabetic with low thyroid and high blood pressure. In recent years I have Caroid Artery surgery, I had a lodged kidney stone and infection and was septic. I recovered from that then had a heart attack then a quadruple bypass. My chest wound got a staph infection and I was on a wound pump and home care for over a month. Now the doctor has found that since I started bleeding I had a 24cm mass in my uterus. They have scheduled a hysterectomy for April 25 because my biopsy came back abnormal.
We have a house in Kentucky but moved to Illinois to care for my dad before he died, also with a cardiac issue. I inherited his house for taking care him which we got a reverse mortgage on trying to keep up with all the bills for both houses.
We have been trying to sell the Kentucky house to stay in Illinois where we were established with the medical facilities and the doctors. This has gotten us caught with twice the bills and our only income is social security. $1,200 for Vince and $700 for me.
While I was in a cardiac rehab facility, I received a phone call from the local sheriff's office that someone was squatting in our Kentucky house and selling our stuff, stole our sons truck and driving his car that was stored in the garage selling meth. They trashed the house.
With the advice of a realtor, we have had to do major remodeling to get the house saleable enough to cover the loans that we have on the mortgage and money we borrowed to fix up the house.
This is a short overview of the mess we are in. We are not only trying to get the house sold but keep up with the expenses, so the work can be done, but we are both facing serious surgeries. We urgently need to get help from charities with the utilities and insurance, as well as medical, so we can go home from the hospital.
We have borrowed everything possible from banks, even Cash Express and our bank.
All this also leaves no money for food or even toilet paper and we think a charity can help.
We have never been in such a mess and have been trying to manage while in the Cardiac rehab facility but don't know what to do now.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cardiac rehab facility

Post by Admin »

Do you have Medicaid? Or private health insurance? Either way there are assistance programs and/or free health care resources.
They can definitely help with the kidney issues and strokes too. so you do have options, and find them here for free health care, insurance, and support. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html
Moses wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:52 am My husband is experiencing extreme financial hardship and is in a heart condition rehab clinic.
We are facing having our utilities shut off, insurance cancellation, foreclosure since we are unable to pay our real estate taxes and insurance on a reverse mortgage.
My husband had a kidney infection with A fib which caused 3 strokes. Next, he had his right knee replaced and therapy. He keeps falling because he can't put weight on his left knee. Now Doctor Manohar has scheduled to have his left knee replaced on March 15 because he has bone on bone and she feels it wouldn't take much for bones to start splitting and complicate things drastically.
We have already had our water shut off and Ameren wants $1,098 in outstanding bills and we need a charity to help us for medical needs and bills.
He will need utilities to go home after his surgery to shower daily and use electronic equipment for his therapy.
I am diabetic with low thyroid and high blood pressure. In recent years I have Caroid Artery surgery, I had a lodged kidney stone and infection and was septic. I recovered from that then had a heart attack then a quadruple bypass. My chest wound got a staph infection and I was on a wound pump and home care for over a month. Now the doctor has found that since I started bleeding I had a 24cm mass in my uterus. They have scheduled a hysterectomy for April 25 because my biopsy came back abnormal.
We have a house in Kentucky but moved to Illinois to care for my dad before he died, also with a cardiac issue. I inherited his house for taking care him which we got a reverse mortgage on trying to keep up with all the bills for both houses.
We have been trying to sell the Kentucky house to stay in Illinois where we were established with the medical facilities and the doctors. This has gotten us caught with twice the bills and our only income is social security. $1,200 for Vince and $700 for me.
While I was in a cardiac rehab facility, I received a phone call from the local sheriff's office that someone was squatting in our Kentucky house and selling our stuff, stole our sons truck and driving his car that was stored in the garage selling meth. They trashed the house.
With the advice of a realtor, we have had to do major remodeling to get the house saleable enough to cover the loans that we have on the mortgage and money we borrowed to fix up the house.
This is a short overview of the mess we are in. We are not only trying to get the house sold but keep up with the expenses, so the work can be done, but we are both facing serious surgeries. We urgently need to get help from charities with the utilities and insurance, as well as medical, so we can go home from the hospital.
We have borrowed everything possible from banks, even Cash Express and our bank.
All this also leaves no money for food or even toilet paper and we think a charity can help.
We have never been in such a mess and have been trying to manage while in the Cardiac rehab facility but don't know what to do now.