Contacting Catholic Charities for dental

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Santelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Contacting Catholic Charities for dental

Post by Santelli »

Dear catholic charities:     My name is Ambrosio, and I am a senior citizen, and a native-born American and Texas resident.  The problem I have is that I use a full set of dentures and recently broke the lower half, accidently. I have had these dentures for over fifteen (15) years and had them broken and repaired once before. However, I am now on a fixed income (social security) and no longer have the option of simply having them repaired, much less replacing them.  I hope you at Catholic Charities can help me with my dental needs as you did once before when to you to help I get much-needed eyeglasses.  This is another reason for this email, when I went to you for help with the eyeglasses, I was told to fill out forms with information that you needed to grant me the help I needed. When you respond to this email and 'hopefully' ask me to come in, I hope your email provides a list of the information I will be asked to provide with my application for assistance.
Gloria12

Re: Contacting Catholic Charities for dental

Post by Gloria12 »

Urgent please reply. I am 62 disabled and I was homeless and went thru a one year program of Catholic Charities housing vouchers which stopped 12/31/2021. I was told to find HUD 202 subsidized housing. In worked 14 hours a day every day Monday thru Friday for 2.5 mon and was finally accepted by a subsidized apartment complex in city 30 miles away. I currently live in Fort Worth suburb and without my Catholic Charity vouchers I do not qualify to continue to live here I have to be out.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contacting Catholic Charities for dental

Post by Admin »

There are other assistance programs in Fort Worth and Tarrant County that can help with dental. Look into clinics, charity care, volunteer doctors and more. In fact, dozens of them exist. And congrats on the subsidized apartment, but here are some options and places for you to look for Tarrant County programs.
Gloria12 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:15 pm Urgent please reply. I am 62 disabled and I was homeless and went thru a one year program of Catholic Charities housing vouchers which stopped 12/31/2021. I was told to find HUD 202 subsidized housing. In worked 14 hours a day every day Monday thru Friday for 2.5 mon and was finally accepted by a subsidized apartment complex in city 30 miles away. I currently live in Fort Worth suburb and without my Catholic Charity vouchers I do not qualify to continue to live here I have to be out.