Job from the Bible

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job from the Bible

Post by Magic »

I literally give up.... I feel like Job from the bible. In the past year I've lost so much. I’ve had a heart attack I lost my left due to an insect bite my son 13 years old is lashing out and my husband is working barely keeping us a float.
I've begged at least 100 ministries to please adopt us for the Christmas and either I was already too late or the door just closed in my face. WHY WON'T SOMEONE HELP ME NOW THAT MY FAMILY NEEDS IT? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ONE TO GIVE AND NOW THAT I'M IN NEED I CAN'T EVEN GET A CRUMB FROM A CHARITY. IT HAS BEEN SO HARD THIS YEAR TO TRUST IN God whenever bone in my body wants to give up:
Please I am down on my knees with tears in my one eye, praying to the bible. Please can someone out there help my family...can anyone hear me. Please....you are my last hope.... my family deserves a nice Christmas we have been through so much and I have nothing to give my family for all they've done this year how do you explain that to them.....I give up, just like Job in the bible did.
I know this is a shot in the dark but I'm begging for help...no food for Christmas day....Thanks
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job from the Bible

Post by McCann1 »

My name is Jesse and I'm in a desperate need of a vehicle and everything, as I want to give up like the message Job from the Bible. I have been unemployed since the beginning of June this year and still haven't received my unemployment benefits. I was offered a job with a few weeks ago with a good company and I'm expected to start soon. I can't give up now. I read the bible to keep me going.
I've been experiencing an awful financial hardship lately. Iim afraid of things becoming worse and giving up. I do not have a vehicle and am in desperate need on one to commute to and from work so i can pick myself up out of this awful position I'm in financially. Is there anything your organization can do to hopefully assist me? I'm not one to ask for help if i can do it on my own, but this is out of my capabilities at the moment and i desperately need this job and start working. Please if there is anything that can be done, any type of assistance. I would so greatly appreciate it as the bible tells me to keep going. Thank you for your time in reading my email. God bless.