I can't find the St Paul Minnesota Saint Vincent number

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
JAA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I can't find the St Paul Minnesota Saint Vincent number

Post by JAA »

Hi, I'm a single mom and I live in St Louis in Roseville Minnesota. As I speak I'm at a hotel called keys Inn in Roseville.
I did pay for a couple weeks now I'm out of money and I was wondering if there was any programs that can help me pay a couple nights of the motel room. I don't know the number to St Vincent De Paul in St Paul Minnesota. They just said to email you guys. So is there a way that you guys can contact me and let me know or email me back to let me know some resources that can help pay for a couple nights of my room so me and my kids are not in the streets. Thank you very much
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I can't find the St Paul Minnesota Saint Vincent number

Post by Admin »

We have the phone number listed right on our website. You just need to search it. But here is the link for you.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pau.html
JAA wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 am Hi, I'm a single mom and I live in St Louis in Roseville Minnesota. As I speak I'm at a hotel called keys Inn in Roseville.
I did pay for a couple weeks now I'm out of money and I was wondering if there was any programs that can help me pay a couple nights of the motel room. I don't know the number to St Vincent De Paul in St Paul Minnesota. They just said to email you guys. So is there a way that you guys can contact me and let me know or email me back to let me know some resources that can help pay for a couple nights of my room so me and my kids are not in the streets. Thank you very much