Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Travolta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living in an RV parked at church

Post by Travolta » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:30 am

Good Morning,
My sister is located there in Capitola and I am in Florida. She has major medical issues and has lost almost everything.  She is a degreed teacher with now physical limitations and has been living in a church facility parking lot in her RV.  She cannot pay for anything to include heat, food basic living necessities but does get very little food stamps...I am providing financial support when I can but also support my family here in Florida and our Mom's medical bills in Sacramento.
My heart breaks for I do not have the means to send more money than I do with is very little at times.
Can you provide me with information on support programs you may have to help my sister pay for or get out of the RV that is in the parking lot at the church?
She is trying to locate employment and file for disability but it’s a very slow process.Thank you for your consideration to this email.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living in an RV parked at church

Post by Admin » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:55 pm

We do have information on support programs for housing. Maybe they can help your sister get out of the RV park. But have her ask the church too for resources, as many churches assist. In addition to that, find the rental assistance programs.
Travolta wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:30 am
My heart breaks for I do not have the means to send more money than I do with is very little at times.
Can you provide me with information on support programs you may have to help my sister pay for or get out of the RV that is in the parking lot at the church?
She is trying to locate employment and file for disability but it’s a very slow process.Thank you for your consideration to this email.